The beginning of The Day

I don't know if I should be happy I'm pregnant or not. What are my going to say?

I guess I have to them soon. I have my first doctor appiontment today at 3:30. Justin said he would go with, but before we go he said he something BIG to tell me.

I wonder what he is going to say. He's been acting sweet to me but there is something bothering him.

But anyway on with my life!!

Today is Monday May 16th, the day my parents come home, doctors appointment, and the BIG news. Today is going to be a looong day!!

I woke up to the morning sickness. Running to the bathroom throwing up all the food I ate yesterday.

When I was done I got up and brushed my teeth going back to my room I fixed my bed, and got the clothes I was today. which was a ivory white lace dress strapless with a pair of ankle high booties heels that's was laced up. Going to my bras getting a white strapless bra and the matching underwear. ( I'll be posting the outfit on twitter)

Taking a 15 minute shower I got out and put my outfit on.

Grabbing my piercings and put them in I went out of the bathroom, going back to my room grabbing a white pair of ankle sock putting them on.

Going back to the bathroom and  doing my hair in loose curls and pinning it the side. After my hair was done I did my makeup. Which was consisted of powerder, black eyeliner, and mascara, with redish brownish lipstick.

I grabbed my perfume which was Closer by Halle Berry.

Once again going to my room and putting on my heels  and looking into my mirror once last time before going downstairs.

Thinking about what car I'm taking I pick my Audi.

Grabbing my bag and my keys.

Going to the basement to say bye to Austin.

I opened the door and saw a butt naked austin with a girl on her knees.

Quickly I covered my eyes and said

" I'm soo sorry Bye Austin." and quickly shut the door.

I heard

" Oh fuck." Behind the door.

I couldn't  hold it anymore I ran upstairs to the kitchen sink and threw up again. washing the sink out and also my mouth. Grabbing some minty gum and poped it into my mouth.

goin out to my car starting the car and backing out of the very long drive way.

I got to school right when the bell rang. walkng to my locker and grabbing my books for the first class.