Baby Shower

Picture On Side Are Baby Shower Gifts→→→

Last week my brother called and asked what I was having so I told him. He was thrilled I was having triplets.

So they came down and by they I mean my brother Austin and his girlfriend Lucy. I just love Lucy, she is amazing and is sweet!! My brother is really lucky. Lucy has brown hair and brown eyes, and skinny.

Justin called me asking me to go to his parents house, so I did.

I'm finally at his parents house, knocking on the door it opened and I was welcomed by my HOT sexy fine looking boyfriend. When he saw it was me he envolped me into a HUGE hug. I didn't even know we can be that close.

" ok so I called everybody on my side to come, and they don't know that your pregnant so its going to be huge." Justin said pulling me inside to the back yard.

" Ok well the cupcakes are in the car so came on I need help. I also have my dress in there so I can change before they come." I said while pulling him back outside.

We got the 150 blue frost cupcakes. The cupcakes have pink and blue in the center of the cupcake. We are having two boys so we have show that.

We were done bringing in the cupcakes so I went back outside grabbing my black leather biker purse, and my back pack with all my bathroom stuff and my dress. my dress was a simple  Peach Tribal Accent Maternity Strapless Maxi Dress. With black flats.

i started to get ready around 11, because the guest will be arriving at 1. I got into the shower and washed my hair with my kiwi and strawberry shampoo and conditioner. Washing my body with Kiwi and coconut body wash, I shaved then got out.

I lotioned my body with Cocoa butter lotion so I won't get strech marks!! Then put on my underwear and bra. Putting on a pair of short shorts and a tank top theb i put moose inn my hair, then blow dried my hair.  Once my hair was dried I got my straightner and straighten my bangs, leaving my hair in waves.

I did my make-up next adding a little bit of foundation, powder, peach eye shadow, black eyeliner, black mascara, and peachish lip stick.

I opened the door to see a very shirtless Justin. He was in black pants that hugged him very good. Damn he looks a little better then Luke Bryan in them jeans!!! Then he had a bright peach button shirt on with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Oh my bottomless pit he is looooooking goooood!! I'm supposed to be over this sexually stuff I'm already 8 months. I walked over to him, wrpping my arms around his neck bringing his head down to meet my waiting lips. I broke the kiss to look at the clock 12:00pm.

" We have an hour." I said before I crashed my lips to again. I let my hands slide down his chest to his belt, I took of his belt and unbuckled his pants after that we got down to bussiness...

Once we were done I looked at the clock breatheless. 12:30pm dang that took 30 minutes new record!!

" Come on babe we have to get ready...."  I said getting up putting on another pair of underwear and my bra.

" again" I added after I put on my undergarments.

All he could do was chuckle a little. He got up and got ready.... again!

I went to the bathroom to refix my hair and make-up. Once I did that I went back to the room and put my dress on. I went to my bag opening it, I grabbed my music note diamond ring, black diamond earings, the ring to Justin's dog tag, and my heart shped birthstone with wings. I for it for my birthday from Justin. And then I put on my other one I got from Austin. ( Austin- (Look them up they are pretty!!) Aquamarine Swarovski crystal teardrop pendent necklace...... and Justin's - Aquamarine close cupid Swarovski elements heart shaped crystal.)