the accident

(Austin the brother is on the side)

Its been about 3 months since the fight I had with my brother. The thing I hate is he's still here. but I've been avoiding him with all cost. If your asking about Justin he left back to collage about 2-3 weeks ago.

And its also been 3 months since Blake and I started to date!! I am soooo happy. he makes me so happy. He is a kind, lovng, caring guy. I learned he came from a rich family. They owned chains of hotels, resturants.

Yesterday he bought me a REALLY expensive ring. He said it was a promise ring, he promised he will never leave and one day make me his wife. The ring was a light blue princess cut ring and was 3 carets. and was around 1 million. Because he spent that much money on a promise ring its going to be WOW for a wedding ring.

I got up from my bed and went to my walk in closet. Going to the very back were my how my mom puts it 'bad girl' clothes are. I pulled out a t-shirt that had Green day on it and a pair of ripped black jeans and grabbed my black adios, and black black leather jacket. I went to my bathroom and took a shower after washing my body with my strawberry body wash I got out and dried myself.

Putting my clothes on and brushing threw my hair I went back to my room and grabbed my black beany, and grabbing my percing rings. Going back to the bathroom I added mascara and sparyed my how mom puts it ' playboy' profume on and stuck my belly button in and my nose percing, my ear percings and lip, after I walked out of my room.

I was exiting my room when I saw Austin walk by me. probably heading to the bathroom, since he doesn't have one in his room. He looked at me with sad eyes. We locked eyes for a second till I looked away.

"Look Ash, " he was going to finish his sentence till I cut him off.

" My name is Ashley. Not Ash." I said threw gritted teeth.

" I never knew you had peircings. when did you get them?" he said raising his eyebrows.

" I got them like 5 months ago. Don't go changing the subject. I still really fucking pissed at you. What you did was really crappy. And on my birthday really? Come on you even forgot it feels really crappy when your own brother forgets your birthday." I said with tear coming up.

" Ashley I'm sorry ok. I been feeling like shit for the past what 3 months. not talking to you feels like shit. Knowing your mad at me feels like shit." at this point he had tears going down his cheeks. I couldn't hold my tears anymore so I let them fall.

"Please forgive me Ash. I can't live like this anymore with you hating me." he said holding his arms out for me.

I ran into his arms and cried.

" I d-don't hate you A-Austy and I could n-never hate you. Yes s-s-s-sometimes I want to rip your head off b-but I don't hate you." I said trying to catch my breath.

" I love you Ashy." he said using my nickname he used to call me when we were kids.

" I love you to Austy." I said knowing he hated that nickname.

" So are you going somewhere? Cuz you look cute." he said eyeing my outfit. I felt blood go to my cheeks, looking down suddenly interested in my shoes.

" yeah, I'm going to surprise my boyfriend at his job. I'll be back later ok?" I said finally looking up.

He nodded his head any walked away. I walked out of the house and towards my NEW car.

---------------- around 20 mintues later ----------------

Walking into the HUGE building I walked to the front person.

" Hi, how may I help you? " the blonde girl said when I walked to her.

" yeah, can you tell me where I can Blake Tompson? I said looking down at her.

she looked at me with a eyebrow raised. then pointed a finger to the left towards a long hallway.

" the door at the end of the hall." she said with an attitude.

I walked down the hall finally reaching a door with the Blake Tompson carved in a gold plank.

When I opened the door I was heart broken. In front of me was my boyfriend fucking a red headed bitch. when he looked up his eyes grew big, he pulled out of her and fixed himself up. when the red headed bitch looked at me I couldn't believe my eyes. it was my slight cousin.

At this time I had tears coming out of my eyes like a river.

" Baby, I'm so so so sorry. that was a mistake please believe me. " he said rushing to my side.

I shook my head well laughing. Tears still coming down I looked at my hand. Looking at my princess cut diamond, I took it off and took his hand. placing it in his hand. I looked up at him he had tears coming down his cheeks.

" We're done Blake, Please delete my number and never talk to me again." with that walk out. I didn't go very far cuz a arm caught me.

" Ashley please don't do this. please don't ruin this." I he said turning ,e around so I look at him.

" I didn't ruin anything Blake you ruined it. " with that walked away.

when I got in my car I broke down crying. I looked at my phone and saw it was 3 in the evening. I need a fucking drink and that's what I'm going to do. Going to the nearest bar.

" 6 shots of vodka please and keep them coming please." I told the bar tender. he gave me the shots and I downed them. I had around 30 shots in the first 5 minutes.

It was around 7:30 when I met someone. everything about him was amazing. He had black hair, with blue eyes. He was strong but not to strong.

I grabbed him by his neck and lip locked with him. Pushing him against the wall. Breaking the kiss I started to kiss his neck. Hearing a small moan come from his lips. he stoped me and lead me out side.

Going to a car. supposed it is his car. he opened the car door for me and ran around the side getting in and starting it.

We made it to a house probably his. and got out. once we got in he pulled me to him and locked his lips mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck, jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist. Grinding up on him.

Then one thing added to another.