Chap. 14 ~ A Magical Night

Author's Note: Ok. So is the third time I've writen this and it will most likely be different than the last time it was posted. Bare with me. I'm also writing it in class at school because I have been procrastinating (not sure I spelled that right). And I am so, so, so, incredibly sorry it has taken me so long to get this chapter up for good. The universe does not want this on the internet.

Harry's POV

I looked down at my watch, 12:59 on the dot. They should be here any moment... I looked at the fireplace and  saw nothing but ash and wood. Disapointed that he might not be comming I turned away and sat on the sofa. A crack sounded and I saw green light in the corner of my eye coming from the direction of the fireplace. My heart started pounding faster with the excitement of seeing my boyfriend, and before I knew it Draco and his mother were standing in my living room. His warm arms wrapped around me in a bone crushing hug, that caused a tingling feeling to serge through my body.

"I missed you," He whispered in my ear.

When finally releasing me his mother came closer and held out a hand for me to shake, "Hello, Harry, it's wonderful to meet you."

The smile on her face caught me off guard. Draco told me she was nice, yet the softness in her voice seemed foreign to me. Draco looked like a beautiful mix of both his mum and dad, sporting blond hair similar to both of them. I took her hand and shakily and replied "As to you, Mrs. Malfoy."

"Alright boys, I suppose we should be off. I want both of you to meet me infront of the Three Broomsticks at 4:30 so we can get you, Harry, home before your aunt and uncle are up, and the same for Draco," She said reaching in her purse, "And here is a bit of money if any shops are opened."

"Thanks mum," Draco said taking the bag from her hand. Smiling he looked at me saying, "Let's go Harry." and grabbed my hand pulling me into the fireplace. We simultaneously said, "Hogsmeade," as Draco through down the powder and we were off.

I stumbled out into a shop that I didn't quit recognize. It had dim lighting and looked very old. There was an assortment of various items across the different shelves and tables. I noticed a bookshelf with multiple potioins books on it, and in a little glass cabinet in the center of it were different potions in all kinds of colours. One of them I noticed had caught Draco's attention. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Draco. What ya looking at?" I asked putting my chin on his sholder, but Draco didn't seem to notice I had spoken.

I followed with my eyes where he seemed to be looking and found a bottle labled Vergessen. I picked up the blue thick potion and read another label:

                   Potion is used for forgeting a specific memory or time period. Potion allows you to forget up to ten years worth of a specifit memory or type of memory. Before and during consumption of this strong potion, one should think about the memories you would like to forget and nothing else. Taking more than half one drop per memory could caused sever damage to ones thoughts, personaliy, and cause memories you would like to keep be forgoten as well. Be very careful while using this.

                   Not safe for children under the age twelve, nusing or pregnant women, and someone that has recently been infected with warts.

                   Take with food.

"Draco, are you okay?" I asked after setting down the bottle, but again, he did not respond. "You don't plan on buying that do you?"

I watched curiously as he took the potion in his hand and waked to the front apparently ready to pay for the item. An old man with white hair and wrinkles under his eyes, who looked rather short and round from behind the counter smiled at Draco as he came closer. I could see the smile fade from his face when he realized what Draco had in his hands. "Son. Are you sure you want to buy this?" The man asked with s heavy Irish accent. Draco nodded his head yes, and the man spoke again, "Be very careful with this, I knew a woman many years ago who used a bit to much of this, and lost a hanful of memories that she never wanted to loose. One of them being me. So I ask you, take caution.

Without another word Draco but the gallions on the table and the potion in his pocket, the walked towards me. "How about we find a place to sit down." I said trying to smile, even though I know something is wrong.

"Yeah. That sounds nice," Draco replied taking my hand.

"I love you," I whispered as we walked out.

--------------------

I led him to the Shrieking Shack and sat down on the grass, patting on the ground beside me signaling Draco to take a seat. He fell back on his bum sitting criss-cross.

"You know that the Shrieking Shack isn't actually haunted?" I said proudly and trying to make comversation.

He gave me a disbelieving, "How exactly do you know this scarface?" He asked.

I smiled wide because I could tell by the tone in his voice that he didn't seem to be in the same mood he was back at the shop. "You remember professor Lupin right?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"And how he was a werewolf?" I asked.

"Mhmm," Draco said.

"Well, during his years at Hogwarts he would go to the Shrieking Shack during his transformation. Those where the sounds that everyone would here. It was never actually haunted," I said happily.

"Wow. Why did nobody tell me this before?" He said offended, but laughing.

We laughed and cuddled in eachothers arms for a few minutes untill I decided that it was time for a more serious topic. "Draco, hun. Uhm. Why did you buy that potion?" I asked.

He looked down and shrugged his sholders. "Draco. I love you, you can tell me anything," I said trying to sound comforting, though I was never really good at it.

Draco opened his mouth as if he was going to speak, then closed it again. He looked like he was going to cry.

"You don't have to tell me, it's alright." I said.

"No. You deserve to know," He said sternly. "I want to forget my childhood. Not all of it, just the bad parts... My dad. He's always been very abusive, and if it's not perfect it's wrong. If I'm not perfect I don't deserve to be his son. He used to beat and torture me relentlessly. I can't count how many times he used the cruciatus curse on me." I could see tears forming in his perfect blue eyes as he spoke. His voice was starting to quiver and he grew paler that usual. "He- he tried to do avada kedavra once. My own father, Harry!" He started to sob, "I would be dead if it wasn't for my mum stepping in."

Tears ran down the blondes cheeks, his eyes red and his skin slightly blotchy now. I ran my thumbs across his face to wipe away the water and pulled him into me, holding him against myself whispering about how much I love him in his ear. He looked up at me, "I love you, Harry," Draco said.

"I love you more," I replied, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. But instead of pulling away Draco kept me there, deepening our kiss. We fought for dominance with our tongues for a minute before I gave up and let Draco take control. His hand slid through my hair and he flipped us so I was laying on my back with him on top of me. He moved down to my neck biting gently, and I let a small groan escape my mouth.

"I want to be with you forever," Draco said moving down on me.

"So do I," I said.