Chap. 19 ~ Yes

Author's Note: So after yet another painful breakup I found it extremely hard to write about love and such, which is my reasoning for being absent for so long. I'm sorry to all of my faithful readers for being so bad at updating, and I do hope that you forgive me for not posting. Anywho, here is a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it :)

Harry's POV

Right after the first challenge, Draco asked me to meet him on the quidditch field at midnight.

It was pretty easy to sneak out considering that almost the whole school was busy partying; even the teachers. Still though, I grabbed my invisibility cloak just in case.

I made my way out of the castle and onto the field. Draco told me not to bring my broom so I ended up jogging, hoping that I wasn't making him wait. It was dark, so I couldn't see much of anything. I took a few more steps, slower this time, and felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, "Hello, my darling," Draco whispered into my ear, swaying me back and fourth gently. I smiled and turned around. His arms were still around me, and our faces were so close our lips were almost touching. "I hope I didn't startle you," he said in his soft, sexy, voice. He kissed me, sliding his hands down my arms until our fingers interlocked. "I have something to show you," he said, guiding me with him through the dark.

We stopped near the stands. Draco pulled out his wand, "Lumos," he said, his wand illuminated. There was a broom in front of us and he got on and motioned for me to do the same. I got on and wrapped my arms around him, holding on tight. He took off fast; he's always been a fast flyer, even when we weren't in a game.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said, going even faster now. We flew for a few more minutes, slowing down a few times because Draco kept wanting to turn around to kiss me. "Look down," he said, this time slowing down to the point where we were practically hovering.

We were over the lake and there were thousands of little candles floating in it. They formed the shape of a giant heart with a D+H inside of it. "That must have taken hours!" I said. Draco simply smiled at me and I looked at the lake for a little while longer before he started flying again. We didn't land like I expected us to, but instead he starting taking me towards the castle. I couldn't imagine what he would be doing that for, but when we landed, I couldn'd help but do anything besides hug him. He landed us on the top of the castle of one of the flat parts. He had set up a blanked that was surrounded by more candles. It was a patchwork blanket with with dark greens and reds, alond with hints of gold and silver.

"Iv'e been working on that for a while," Draco said. "I wanted to make something special that would always remind us of eachother."

"I love it. It's perfect. I love you," I said, kissing him.

"What, I'm not perfect?" He asked jokingly.

I smilled, "Of course you are."

He layed down on the blanket and I laid beside him. "The sky is beautiful tonight" I said. It really was. It was clear and you could see every single star in the sky. I scooted a little closer to him and put my head on his chest.

Draco sat up, "Harry, I have one last thing for you" He sat criss-cross facing me and I did the same. He pulled a little box out of his pocket. "I love you, and I never want to be without you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I couldn't imagine loosing you. I'm not asking you to marry me, not yet anyways, but I am promising myself to you. I promise that I will forever be yours and that as the days go by I will only grow to love you more," He opened the box and pulled a silver ring out with black jewels embroidered on it, "And with this promise ring I hope to show you that I will always be here for you. Will you accept my undying love?"

I had started to cry. I couldn't think of anything to say besides, "yes," and he slipped the ring on my finger.

We layed back down and I kissed him with all of the tender passion and love that I was feeling in that moment. "I never want to be without you either, Draco," I said.