Chap. 4 ~ It's a Date

Authors Note: My second update today! The writers block is still here but I couldn't just not write so I'm working through it. And if you haven't already done so, you should read my sissy's stories @XxWinter_LoverxX she also writes boyxboy fanfics, but for Mindless Behavior and not HP. She also writes other stories and she is an amazing author, so please check her out! C:

Chapter 4 ~ It's a Date

Harry's POV

It's Monday and Gryffindors have double potions with Slytherins. Usually I would be dreading this, but knowing that Draco no longer hates me I don't mind it as much, seeing Snape is still terrible, though.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Draco all class, and had to make up more than a couple of excuses for Ron on why I kept looking in the direction of the Slytherin he thought I despised. But I just couldn't help it, Draco showed me a whole other side to himself that I never thought I would see, and it's made me grow even fonder of him. My green eyes met with Draco's blue ones a couple of times during Snape's lesson, and every time my heart would flutter. 

------------------------

While walking with Ron and Hermione to the Great Hall  for lunch we passed by him. He gave me a small smile that he thought nobody saw and I smiled back, but not to my surprise I found myself stopped in the hall by my ginger best friend.

"What was that?" He asked me frustrated.

"What do you mean?" I asked like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You were staring at that stupid Mafoy all period and now he smiled at you! And you've been acting very strange around him lately. What's going on Harry?" He demanded

Not knowing what to say next I just shrugged. How could I be so dumb to act like that around Malfoy in school, especially around Ron? Was I thinking he was blind and stupid and wouldn't notice anything? Geez! I'm going to have to tell the truth eventually, I can't hide the fact that I'm gay from my best friend forever! But I'm going to have to find a way for the time being, now is definitely not the time to tell him.

Ron was still glaring at me with suspicion so I changed the subject. "Come on, lets go get lunch. Hermione's probably already there." I said while walking away hoping he would follow me. To my luck he did.

We found our seats next to the brunet and started eating. I had a perfect view of Draco but I had to keep myself from looking at him too much, I didn't want Ron's suspicion to grow. But I did notice that the Slytherin was keeping a good eye on me, that made it extremely difficult not to look at him as well. But it's for the sake of Draco and whatever friendship or relationship we might have to keep this as much of a secret as possible.

When I looked back at Draco, he was mouthing the words 'meet me in the hallway'. I quickly finished eating and got up telling my friends that I was going to use the bathroom. I went outside of  the Great Hall and waited, moments later Draco appeared.

"Hello, Potter," he said with a small smirk on his face.

"Hi." I replied back.

"I was wondering if you want to hang out tonight? We could meet at the edge of the forest again." He said a little less smoothly than his greeting.

"You mean like a date?"

"Yeah... A date... So tonight at eight?" He said now sounding nervous.

"It's a date." I said smiling.

As I walked back into the Great Hall he added behind me "And don't forget your invisibility cloak... By the way when did you get that?"

I was already to far away and didn't feel like answering so I just kept walking. I couldn't control my smile now as I sat back down. "Took you long enough!" I heard Ron say beside me with his mouth full of food, I just looked over at him and put more food on my plate so I wouldn't have to say anything back.

---------------------------

Draco's POV

Alright, I'm going on a date. A real date... With none other than Harry. 

7:45pm

"Dammit! I have to leave!" I yell to myself running out of my dorm after looking at the time. I kept running until I was about half way to the Forbidden Forest then started walking at a pace slighly faster than usual. I could see Harry already standing there waiting for me, he looked great in the moonlight. Finally, I stood face to face with him, it felt better to be standing this close to him about to go on a date than getting ready to fight.

"Mr. Malfoy. You're late... Five points from Slytherin" Harry said mimicking Professor Snape in a joking manor.

I laughed a little at this and gave the boy a smile. I was slightly surprised he actually had a sense of humor, he never struck me as the funny type.

Harry's jaw dropped "Wow. You laughed! I made you laugh! WooHoo!" He said with a crazy grin on his face that just made me laugh again.

"Are you ready to make our way into the forest?" I said unconfidentially.

"Why yes ,sir, I am." He said jokingly but readily.

"Follow me then" I held out my arm for him to take it, and when he did we set off into the forest.

We walked and walked never taking a break from talking. We talked about everything from quidditch teams to our favorite music. The date was going great! I had never felt so close to someone as I did to Harry at this moment. He exceptes me, he is interested in my thoughts, he cares, I never want this night to end.

We came to a stop at a large tree and decided to sit down. Standing and leaning up against the tree I let my body slide down it until my butt hit the ground, Harry did the same beside me. We sat here for a while, looking up at the sky, simultaneosly we reached for each others hands. As our skin touched, my heart started racing, his hands were so warm, so comforting. At that moment our eyes met, his magnificent green ones and my blue ones. He leaned forward and his soft pink lips were joined with mine. My whole body melted as the kiss grew more and more passionate, I couldn't believe I was doing this, but at the same time I regreted it not happening sooner.

When we finally came apart, he spoke up. "So... Does this mean you're my boyfriend?"

"I don't know. You like me and I like you. Is that how it works? I have never had a relationship before." I said confused at the question.

"I think so." He replied back.

"Ok, are you ready to start walking back boyfriend?" I said said winking as the word boyfriend slipped out of my mouth. I was smiling uncontrolably.

Smiling back he replied,"I guess. It is getting rather late."

We walked back to castle, grinning and holding hands under his invisibility cloak.

Authors Note: Aaannnnddddd now they are dating. It took me forever to write this one! Some shiz happened at my dads and now I'm at my moms house alone... But I still got it done in one day! ;D And special thanks to XxWinter_LoverxX for giving me some good ideas to work with and helping me through my writers block. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Update coming soon!