Chap. 9 ~ Those Three Words

Author's Note: I don't really know where I'm going with this chapter...

Chapter 9 ~ Those Three Words

Harry's POV (feels)

Depression has filled every inch of my body since the day Draco broke up with me. It seems like nothing has been able to make me happy accept on the few occasions I have looked over to the Slytherin table and seen Draco smiling or laughing his beautiful laugh, usually at my embarrassment. My heart was swollen with passion for a single person that didn't want to accept it.

------------------------

Draco's POV

Morning went as quick as it came and I still have not seen Harry. He wasn't at breakfast and I was starting to worry. I walked outside to see if he was there, considering its Saturday and he might be enjoying the cool weather. I stepped outside and there he was, with Granger and Weasley like always. Rehearsing in my head what I was going to say, I walked up to Harry. Ron started at me with hatred in his eyes as Harry and I stared at eachother for a few moments untill I spoke up. "Hey. Uhh. Can I talk to you Harry?"

"Go away Malfoy." Ron spat at me.

"Ron, it's all right." Harry said trying to calm him down.

"No! That bloddy Slytherin broke up with you and he doesn't deserve to talk to you!" Ron exclaimed.

"Will you be quit and just let Malfoy talk!" Hermione yelled over the argueing that had started between Ron and Harry. Both boys shut up immediately giving each other an apologetic look. "Sorry." They both mumbled

"Thank you Granger, but may I talk to Harry in private?" I asked.

Hermione looked over at Harry to make sure he wanted to talk. Harry nodded and walked over to me. "Follow me," I said. Harry complied and we walked inside to an empty class room.

I looked into his eyes for a minute before realizing why I was here, and that he possibly was a cheater. My face stiffened a bit and straightened out my stance in a professional manner, then Harry spoke. "Draco. Let me explain what's going on."

"That's exactly why I brought you in here," I said.

"Look. I was not cheating on you. Hermione and I were in the library and thought we were alone so she asked about you. I started telling her how wonderful you were and some kids heard us and thought I was talking about a girl. Draco, I would never cheat on you." Harry said, the words zooming out of his mouth.

I sat in silence for a few minutes feeling very guilty for believing these rumors. "I'm so sorry Harry, I feel like a complete idiot. I would understand if you don't want to, but do you think you can take me back?" The next thing I knew his lips were smashed against mine. They were firm yet soft, the heat radiated off of his body and made me melt inside when he grabbed me by my waist and pulled his body closer to mine. He moved down kissing all over my neck and began sucking on it trying to give me a hickey. I started to unbutton his shirt and he did the same for me, still kissing my neck. His chest was smooth and warm, I ran my fingers down his abbs and back up putting my hands in his hair as he moved back up to my lips kissing me rapidly. He pulled me down onto the ground still kissing me. I felt his hand on my hips slowly moving into my pants, I started to get hard at the thought of him moving further down. His hand grabbed my member and he stated moving his hand up and down making me moan between kisses. He clearly could tell that I was enjoying it because he stopped kissing me and unzipped my pants pulling my now hard member out. First he licked up and down it, a shock of electricity went through my body making me shiver. Then he started sucking, it was like nothing I had ever felt before. The roughness of his toung plus the smoothness of the roof of his mouth caused for a huge amout of pleasure. I started moaning, louder and louder untill I simply couldn't controll myself. I started to reach my peak and then I felt the liquid leave my body and relieve me.

Harry came back up, a huge smile plastered across his face. He zipped my pants up and layed down beside me on the floor. "I will always want you, Draco. Never forget that," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Harry. I can honestly say that you are the best thing to ever happen to me." I said smiling at him.

"I love you." Harry said softly, laying his head on my chest. My face felt hot and my heart was beating faster. He loves me. Someone actually loves me. And you know what, I love him too. I love him with every inch of my heat and I'm no longer going to try and hide it from the world. I don't care if my dad does literaly kill me for being with Harry, I'm in love and if you love someone you should let everyone know. "I-I love you too," I said rolling over on top of him. I leaned in to kiss him again, and it looks like we might be going for a round two. This time, it's my turn to take the lead.

Author's Note: I'm not really sure if that chapter was exactly accurate with the other chapters. I think it is... Anyways. I will update again soon enough. Just wait and give me time... There will be a chapter ten eventually!!! :) Remember to comment, vote, and follow me! I loves you guys!