End of third year short chapter 12

Authors Note: So this is just a short chapter to end third year because I really want to write about the Goblet of Fire and I have quite a few ideas flowing. I'm also debating on if I'm going to add a chapter or two in about the summer for them writing back and fourth and stuff. This will only be a one or two paragraph chapter except for dialogue just to sum up the last couple of days in the year.

End of third year short chapter 12

Harry's POV

"Only three days left," Hermione said disappointedly.

Ron echoed excitedly, "Only three days!"

"Yeah," I said. It was difficult sharing the same emotions about the end of year as Ron. One, I would have to go back to the Dursley's, and two, I wouldn't be able to see Draco. My face dropped to a frown just thinking about it.

Draco had clearly overheard our conversation because he walked past swiftly, acting very cocky saying, "Don't be sad Potter, you'll see me next year."

I watched him as he kept walking down the hall then turning. Hermione, Ron, and I went back to our common room for the night to end the day.

--- on the train ---

I hadn't seen Draco at all for the last couple of days after that and I missed him more than ever because I know it will be a couple of months until I see him again. I admit, I did cry a couple of times on the way home thinking about going back to the Dursley's when I had the chance ,though only for a couple of minuted, to live with my godfather. It was truly a terrible trip back.