Chap. 8 ~ Dumbledore

Authors Note: Ok. You guys are officially aloud to be mad at me for taking forever to update. I'm so sorry don't hate me.

Chapter 8 ~

I could tast salt in my mouth as tears streamed down my face. My stomach was in knots and it felt like I couldn't breath. Did he just break up with me? My eyes started to burn when the crying increased. I didn't know what to do, my heart was broken and my boyfriend was gone.

I decided it wasn't worth it to go to my next class so I just pulled myself together a bit and started walking to my dorm. People stared at me on my way up there. I don't blame them, my face was red and puffy with slow tears flowing down my cheeks. Why can't he just listen to me and let me explain!

--------- A week later

Draco was doing everything possible to make me miserable, he was being as mean and ruthless as ever. I had bruises all over my body from being punched and thrown into walls, but I refuse to fight back. I miss him so much, even if he does hate my guts right now I can't help but to feel anything for him besides fondness.

Ron was definitely angry about the whole situation though. Draco ended up in the hospital wing on one occasion because Ron beat the life out of him for being so cruel to me when I have done nothing wrong. Hermione on the other hand was trying everything to make peace between Draco and I, but Draco is being to thick skulled to hear what she is trying to say.

--------

Draco's POV

Walking back from transfiguration I ran into Dumbledore. He had a slight look of concern on his face. "Draco, lucky running into you here, may I speak with you in my office? " he said motioning in the direction we would be walking.

I walked a few steps ahead of him untill we reached his office door. I took a seat upon entering, as did Dumbledore. "How have you been Mr. Malfoy?" He asked casually. I just contiued to stare at him with an emotionless expression utill he spoke again. "How's Harry?" he asked.

Confused and angry with the question I replied "How should I know! What do I look like, his nanny?" I was now yelling.

"Draco, I think you slould talk to him. Not everything is as bad as it may seem," the Head Master spoke encouragingly.

I was now more upset than ever. How would he know what was going on with me and Harry, and even if he does know whats going on, he needs to stay out of it. With my face burning red with anger and my fists clinched, I stormed out his office and down to the common room.

I slamed myself down on the couch and punched into the pillow untill I had calmed down. That's when I stated to think. I was beginning to take into consideration what Dumbledore had said. It was possible that it wouldn't kill me to hear the stupid boy out. But why should I? He's a filthy cheater! But still, I decided that tomorrow I would talk to him during breakfast, I was growing tired and didn't feel like speaking to him tonight.

I hauled myself up to bed early around seven and drifted to sleep.

Authors Note: Yeah I know, this chapter was short and super crappy. Sorry I keep putting these short chapters up, I'm just trying to put something up here with what little time I find for writing. Anyways... Next chapter will be Draco finally hearing Harry out about what happened. If you have any ideas for the story or the next chapter please leave a comment,  I would really appreciate them. Thanks for reading my really bad story guys! :)