Chap. 10 ~ Isn't That Just Bloody Wonderful

Chapter 10 ~ Isn't that just bloody wonderful

Harry's POV

"Harry. Harry wake up!" a voice was calling, "Were late for breakfast mate come on."

My eyes shot open and I looked in front of me to see Ron frantically trying to put on his robes. "Just go without me ron," I mumbled.

"You know how I hate going withou you. Besides, Hermione and I want to talk to you. So hurry up!" Ron complained.

Foggy eyed and half awake I collected the energy to get out of bed. I threw some robes on ignored my always messy hair and went do the gret hall with Ron. As I walked in I noticed Draco staring at me with his always beautiful blue-grey eyes, I almost stopped so I could look into them for a while longer but was broken out of my trance when Ron called me over to sit down.

"So Harry, what happened with you and Draco?" Hermione questioned, "Did he apologize?"

Smiling I answered back, "Actually, yes."

"That's great! Right?" She said.

With a confident look I began, "It's a very good thi-"

"But what happened Harry!?" Ron cut me off.

A little startled with Ron's booming voice as he asked that, I said "Well... He took me into an empty class room to talk, he apologized of course, after I explained everything then we... You know... Did things." Ron's nose scrunched up in repugnance so I carried on, " And I told him that I love him and he said he loves me too."

Hermione awed at this but Ron stared blankly at me for a few seconds before bursting out, "You told him you loved him!!! Harry, that's a death trap! My brothers always told me not to tell a girl, and in your case a guy, that you love them because it's like being stuck in a cage. Do you know what it means when you say that word Harry? You're basically telling them that you want to spend the rest of you're life with them. That's a LONG time. Do you know how long some wizards live?" I'm sure Ron could have gone on forever if Hermione didn't stop him.

"Honestly Ronald, have you no heart? I think it's wonderful that they feel so deeply about each other to share words of such intimacy. And being in love is not a trap, thank you very much. It's a wonderful world of happiness, partnership, and exploration. You really should stop listening to you're brothers Ron." Hermione argued.

Ron gave a defeated look and hung his head down staring at his feat, "Whatever," he muttered.

"I'm glad you and Draco made up Harry," Hermione said beaming at me, "And unless I'm seeing things it looks like he can't take his eyes off you.

I turned around and looked at the Slytherin table. Draco was still watching me and I could see a faint smile spreading across his face as I looked back at him. A dark figure moved infront of me blocking the veiw of my beautiful prince. I heard an all too familiar voice speak in that all too familiar monotone way. "Is their something fascinating about the Slytherin table or are you simply enjoying the view, Mr. Potter?" Snape. That greasy haired slime ball. What does it matter to him what I'm looking at? But he still continued on with his sentence "I know what you're up to Mr.Potter and believe me, I will not allow it."

"Maybe you should mind your own busines professor," I shot back at him.

"Ten points from Gryffindor for sassing a teacher," he began as he walked away, "Be careful what you get yourself into Potter."

He was finally out of view when I looked back over to Draco. He could clearly tell that something was wrong because he motioned for me to meet him out in hall. I took his offer and got up to leave, he was following close behind me. We went in the closest closet so we could talk without being seen.

Draco spoke first, "What was that about?" he asked.

"Snape said he "knew what I was up to" and I'm pretty sure he was talking about us, he also said he will not allow it. " I answered.

"I figured it was bad, he came up to me and just told me to meet him in his office after lunch, " Draco sighed.

"Just promise me that watever he says that you won't break up with me, I don't want to loose you again," I half demanded, half asked.

"I won't Harry, I love you," he promised.

"I love you too," I replied. It felt good being able to say those words to Draco. He kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away and leaving so things didn't seem suspicious, I waited a few minutes before leaving as well and going back to my friends.

Authors Note: Part 2 will be about Draco's convo with Snape. I wanted to put it in two parts because I still need to brainstorm ideas for the conversation. I hope you enjoyed this crappy, boring chapter that is seriously lacking a lot of stuff to make it intersting. Anywho, follow me, vote, comment... I send you all lots of love from my computer in Virginia. :) Byeee