Chap. 7 ~ Lying Little Cheat!

Authors Note: Erm... Hi. So, I'm back at school so I will probably only be updating once or twice a week. I was home sick on Friday and I have no life on the weekends and that's why I put up six chapters in three days. And sorry for typos and stuff in this one, I'm writing on my phone :/ and sorry the whole first paragraph of Draco's POV is in italics, it's not supposed to be but I didn't notice it was until I was done and I didn't want to retype it.

Chapter 7 ~ Lying Little Cheat

Harry's POV

"Awweh! That's so cute! What does it feel like to kiss someone Harry?" Hermione asked thinking they were alone in the library.

"It's wonderful Hermione. When our lips meet sparks fly as high as the top if the castle. We fit together perfectly like a lock and key. It really is great being in a relationship." I replied.

"It's nice you feel so comfortable when you two are together. I really am happy for you Harry, even if you do like a Slytherin." She said with a smile.

Suddenly I saw a group of Hufflepuffs wide eyed and shocked. I heard one of them say "Harry has a Slytherin girlfriend!" as they hurried off.

"Crap! They think I'm dating a girl! What if they tell other people! I have to talk to Draco tomorrow so he knows it's not true." I said now extremely worried as I started walking back to Gryffindor tower with Hermione.

-----------

Draco's POV

I sat in one of the chairs at the Slytherin table for breakfast shaking. I kept hearing rumors that Harry was dating some girl. What if he was? What if he realized he wasn't gay and he was over me? Did I do something wrong these past couple of months? What if this whole relationship between us is just some sick joke!? Merlins beard, he's cheating on me!

I looked to the side and saw Harry entering the Great Hall. I gathered up all the strength I could and shot him a dirty look saying I'm angry with him. He was signaling to see me outside but I refused. Why on earth should I talk to him? If what I heard is true than he doesn't deserve to see me.

------------

Harry's POV

Draco's been upset all day, i've tried countless times to talk to him but he just won't budge. I'm almost positive he heard about what happened in the library, and if he would just listen to me I could explain that I was talking about him and not some girl. I'm waiting outside his class now and this time I will speak with him no matter what it takes. I have to explain this to him. 

As soon as he walks out I grab him by the wrist and pull him to the side.

"What are you doing Potter let go of me!" He shouted loud enough for people to hear.

"Draco, will you just listen to me! It's not what you think!" I said urgently. 

"No. Why don't you just run off to your little girlfriend because were through. You're a dirty cheater." He said furiously walking off.

Authors Note: I'm soooo sorry it was a short and crappy chapter! I've had so much going on lately. But I will update again ASAP!