Chap. 11 ~ All Is Good In The World Again

Authors Note: I am so incredibly sorry for taking over a month to update. That's all I can say, I am really super sorry.

Chapter 11 ~ All is good in the world again

Draco's POV

I've been trying to get away from Snape all day, it is already past the time he told me to meet him in his office and I know for a fact he is mad. I would rather live like the Weasleys than talk to him about my relationship with Harry. My bed has been keeping me comfortably safe from him for the past couple of hours, and I hope to keep it that way.

I know I shouldn't have anything to worry about talking to Snape because no matter what he says I won't cause me to leave Harry, not again, but the way he looks at me when he's mad is just to much. It's creepy. Seriously creepy.

--- 8:00 pm ---

I started making my way to the common room figuring I was safe from the greasy haired teacher, and just as I was about to sit down a hand grabbed my wrist with such force I though it was going to break.

Snape managed to drag me to his office even though I resisted with all of my strength. As soon as his door closed he went off.

"You think you can disobey my orders and hide from me all day!? I am your godfather and your teacher. You don't have the right to disrespect me in such a manner."

"What are you talking about? I fell asleep," I replied acting confused and angry with his outburst at me.

Fuming he said, "Draco, do not lie to me. Now sit down and don't move."

I did as he said and sat in the chair across from his desk. Not a moment later he started up again.

"What foolish idea would give you the thought that is okay for you to be seeing Potter?" He asked sternly.

"The idea that you should be able to be with anyone that makes you happy," I sassed.

He started raising his voice again, "And what would your father think about about all this? Has that ever crossed your mind?"

"To hell with what my father thinks! I know you don't want to hear it, but I love Harry! And just because nobody loves you doesn't mean that I deserve the same thing!" I yelled.

Rage. Pure rage was radiating off of him. I thought he was literally going to kill me. Honestly I was scared, until the completely unexpected happened.

His featured softened and the anger slowly left his face. Calmly he spoke, "Do as you wish Draco, but please be careful."

All the color was gone from my face, I was surprised at what I just heard, and relieved at the same time. I nodded my head in agreement, stood up and left.

I decided to walk the halls for a bit until I got sleepy, I luckily ran into Harry. I explained everything that had happened in my meeting with Snape and Harry was just as equally surprised with Snape's final reaction as I was. Of course we weren't complaining, it was just out of character.

The halls were empty so Harry and I took the chance to sit down by a window together. We held hands, talked and cuddled for a while before Harry finally placed his lips on mine. It was a very soft, warm, passionate, and much need kiss after a stressful day. That's when I got an idea.

"Harry, don't you have an invisibility cloak?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" Harry answered.

Smiling I said, " I know a silencing charm I can put on my bed and way to make it so only I can open the curtains around my bed. I want you to meet me back here in an hour with your cloak and we can go to my dormitory and hang out, if you know what I mean."

Harry blushed bright red and nodded his head in agreement. We shared one last kiss and went off to our separate common rooms.

--- one hour later ---

I was standing in the hall when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Harry removed the cloak off of his face and gave me a smile.

"Follow me," I said flirtatiously, walking foreword.

Harry followed close behind wearing his cloak and whispering something to me every once in a while.

I uttered the password to the Slytherin common room and walk in, listening closely to make sure Harry was behind me. I lead him to my dorm and then over to me bed, I could see the impression of his body on my bed still wearing the cloak as I got in as well, closed the curtain and did both spells.

Harry took off his cloak and moved closer. His breath was lightly hitting my neck and his hair ticked the side of my face as we layed together. Before you could say Merlin our mouths were locked together for most of the night as we kissed and did a few extra things here and there. Eventually we both nodded off to sleep in each others arms, warm and safe.