Chapter 3 :Ashton

When I get to school I go to my locker. Number 37. And grab the things I need for Science.

       My blue norebook, my blue folder, and my science book (which has a green lizard on the cover) and three mechanical pencils.

  This is the same exact thing I do every school morning.

    Once I have all of the supplies I need I go to the science room. Room number 15. Mr.Donaldson, a fat balding man around fourty years old, sits at his desk and doesnt even spare me a moments glance.

    I sit in the seat I always sit in (Last seat to the right in the last row). Then I open my notebook to my notes from yesterday and a few dats before and get ready for the "Surprise Pop Quiz" we get every Friday. Not very surprising anymore.

    Soon the class is filled with annoying snobby teenagers with ugly clothes on. Oops... I mean my classmates. And Mr. Donaldson announces the quiz. Making about twenty people groun in annoyance.

    When I get the test I read through the questions and then answer them.This time theres only ten questions. Im done with the quiz in less than five minutes.

      Mr.Donaldson always lets kids leave once their test is turned in so I leave the class. I still have fourty five minutes to do whatever. So I decide to go to the "Playground" in the back of the school. The play ground has three swingsets with about five swings on each and a what used to be yellow slide.

About six minutes later the one and only "Nerd" comes and sits on the swing next to me and starts to read. Probably not even noticing me sitting right here.

    Why do I have to be so....me?

I sigh and continue to slightly push my self back and forth. Not going high enough for my feet to even go off the ground.

       Soon the bell rings and Calum and I stand up at the same exact time.

     We walk inside and go our separate ways to each of our lockers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Finally chapter three is here :) I really hope you love this story. I'm trying really hard for it to be good.

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)