Introduction: The Interview

E News has been given a special interview, the returning interview of Catherine Michaels. She isn't the Cat we used to know, but honestly, we are digging her still, she is still our Cat. Read on for the interview or click the link to see the pictures we took with Catherine.

I: Catherine it's good to see you back.

C: Well it's good to be back here and in a place where I feel I can do this. Thank you for having me.

I: Catherine, all of your social media has been changed. Your name is just Catherine, it holds a darker them, and it appears you have been doing a few more risky shoots than you used to.

C: Yes, I am going by Catherine now. Only a few select people call me Cat. I'm much more exclusive in my personal life at the moment, which is very understandable. I hope noone goes through what I have gone through.

I: Can we talk about what exactly happened? We don't have to but, can we have your side?

C: *nods* Yeah, no, it's fine. *Rolls lips* Well, I don't really know where to begin. That morning I had been informed that Mr. Ziggler was going to the gym, then had some business meetings to go to, and then some press
Which is very believable with our line of work. We are constantly being called in for new things or ways we can improve and storylines so I fell for the lies I was fed. I got a call from Finn Balor, who is one of closest and dearest friends he has been with me through this whole thing, telling me that Mr. Ziggler was out with Ms. Brooks being a bit more friendly than was needed. I needed to go to the doctor for something and I asked him to go with me.

I: That something wasn't to check on your injury was it?

C: *Shakes head* No, it wasn't. It was to go and see if I was pregnant or not. I wasn't thankful. Um, I had taken some at home test earlier that morning after Mr. Ziggler had left and the time was up when Finn called me. I asked him to come with me for support, which he did. It turned out that the medicine the doctor had given me for my shoulder, which had been finished two weeks prior to everything caused a change in my hormones and made a few of the test come up as positive giving unreliable readings.

I: TMZ and ourselves ran the news story of Dolph Ziggler cheating on you. You disappeared rather quickly afterwards.

C: Yeah, uh, before that happened I had been called by Mr. Ziggler who had been rather standoffish and strange, that's when I knew something was wrong and I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I wad with Finn in his room, waiting for news of something when TMZ ran their story. I broke down and cried for a solid 5 minutes before I bolted from Finn's room to my own that I had been sharing with Mr. Ziggler, grabbed my things, left my wedding band, and rushed to the airport. I booked the first flight to Arizona as I could, got processed quickly, and taken to a private section on the plane. I am so sorry for the hostess who had been left with me. I ordered all their miniature vodkas and Jack Daniels, smashed my phone to pieces and then passed out. When we landed I rushed to the home we had purchased and got all of my personal items, leaving him to pack some of the things that had been significant in our relationship, and then quickly wiped out my other accounts and went to Florida on the next flight with my dog Thor.

I: Florida is were the two of you were married on April 1st of 2017 correct?

C: *nods* Correct, we got married the day before Wrestlemania which is where I met the family I fled to after having my lawyer send the papers and my engagement ring to Mr. Ziggler. I got the next flight to Ireland and was whisked away. I showed up at the Balor house in tears, apologizing because I was there and they didn't know me that well but Finn's mother is such a gem, she let me in and took me upstairs, I told her everything and she let me stay with them.

I: Then three days later your father and Finn arrived in Ireland?

C: Correct. I had called Finn to let him know I was okay and it turned into him wanting to come retrieve me and bring me back, at that time I didn't want to see anyone related to work because Mr. Ziggler was part of work and the wound was still so fresh and so deep. I finally gave in to Finn and my father coming to Ireland to see me and speak with me, and we stayed for about a week more before returning to the states.

I: We've heard you bought a home in California, is that true?

C: Very much so. I am living in California in an older styled farm house with a security gate around it. Noone is allowed in without my permission, and the feed comes straight to my phone. Finn, Randy, Aj, Natalya, Renee, Dean, and Charlotte all helped me get settled. They stayed for a few days and then the majority of them left, Finn is still there at the house. He and Thor have become great friends and with his help I have added Wendy, Scarlett, and Bucky to the mix. Wendy is a Siamese Cat that had been in a home for the max amount of time before being killed, I took her in as a foster and fell in love with her so I adopted her. Scarlett is a red hound dog, she was a gift from my father on his visit to my new home, and then Bucky is an Australian Shepard puppy that had been abused and left on the side of the road. I took him to the vet and stayed with him the entire time, I adopted him and he came home with me three days later. Tomorrow I am getting a white and black foul to foster for a week until it's new owners are prepared for her, they have named her Winnie. *Smiles*

I: So when you first came back you went live of Facebook, and that is when the world became aware of your singing abilities and piano playing abilities. Have you done anything with it?

C: Not really but I have been working on a piano version of a song by Little Mix, I had the chance to meet them last month and can I just say that they are total sweethearts. Adorable really. Anyways, I have been working on a cover of their song Shout Out To My Ex and also No More Sad Songs. I am not completely finished with them yet but I will be soon and I will be posting to Instagram once I finish.

I: Can we assume you are returning to WWE ring action or have you closed that part of your life?

C: *licks lips* Well, I had seriously thought about it, but I have absolutely no backup plan. I have been a part of WWE since I was 11 years old. I'm 27, that is 17 years. I think I'll stay for maybe another 3 to 5 years, for sure and then see what life has for me.

I: Understandable. You mentioned Finn Balor earlier, do you think that if not for him you wouldn't have come as far as you have at such a quick pace?

C: If you're asking if we are dating, we aren't. If not for Finn, I would probably had still be out of the country to collect myself, drunk of my ass, and kissing some random guy. Finn is a literal gem. Like, I wish everyone could have Finn Balor as a best friend. He has been such a help these last few months. I'm sure it's known that I have had a tough battle with alcohol since the divorce which is a bad thing to do, but I honestly had no love left for myself. After about 2 weeks of being home Randy and Finn were tired of having to constantly pick me up from a drunk shape and take me to bed so they made me channel into something else. I am in the best physical, mental, and emotional state I have ever been in thanks to Randy and Finn and I am blessed because Finn didn't stop after Randy left, of anything he pushed harder. I truly love myself right now, I mean, I am hot. Revenge Body and looks baby. Khloe would be proud of me. *Laughs*

I: I could area you are in amazing shape Catherine and I am loving your hair. It's nice, short and darker toned with some slightly lighter highlights. You look amazing.

C: Thank you, I can't wait to show my new music and entrance to the fans soon. Thank you guys so much for having me.

I: You're welcome and we can't wait to see it. It is always a pleasure Catherine. See you sometime soon.