Crossed Directions

SPOILER: Okay so I have re-read the first chapters and I just wanted to say the story gets more better! I hope to improve and edit this story later but for now please keep reading because as the story progresses, the chapters get longer and less  cliche. hehehe thanks!

Author note:

Hello beautiful reader! Thank you for reading this fan fic! This is my first story here in wattpad and it is co-written with my best friend @MariaReginaIsaza. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments or private message me :D Hope you like it!

I dedicated this chapter to @ViviHilaire, my first vote and comment :') Stay tuned cause I will be making more dedications to you amazing people!

Quick things: All the characters in this chapter are created by me and my friend María Regina. You know, don’t copy our story. The cover of the book is a picture of weheartit.com, edited by picmonkey.com. Soon we will be posting a pic of Mary and Alice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ouch!!!” I yelled as I felt a fry hit my hair. Mary was so dead. I turned around and saw Mary sitting with an innocent look in her face. Yes, like she has done nothing. I gave her a sweet smile and said with my best sarcastic tone of voice “A fry just hit my head. Who could possibly throw food in a public restaurant just for fun? She looked at me with her best psycho face that consists in smiling like a beast and opening her eyes very wide. Before she could do another face I began a mini food fight, throwing at her fries, ketchup and pieces of my nuggets.

When we finished our food fight and almost got kicked out by a very pissed off looking member of the staff we started walking around the mall. We got an hour and a half left at the mall until my parents pick me up.

“Alice I have something to tell you”, Mary started as we walked around the mall. “I think my parents are not going to throw a party for my sweet sixteen. They are acting really suspicious” It was sad just staring at Mary’s face. She was fighting the tears that formed in her eyes. She planned that party like since she was eight years old.

 “Look Mary, just chill. If you cannot have your party, I am going to throw a party of mine but with everything you ever dreamed of. It will be like our sweet sixteen party”. Mary began smiling with my comment. It was true tough. I didn’t want a party anyways. I have always wanted to travel; to Europe, to be more specific.

Mary was my best friend. She really was a true friend. I will do anything for her. I love her (just as a friend FYI). I know she will always be by my side. Sometimes we fight but at the end of the day I just know she will be there for me.

We kept walking around, just chilling at the mall when we suddenly saw familiar faces. They were Daniel and Edward, guys from our school.

I turned to Mary, who was looking straight to them and waved at them. Shit, why did she do that. She knew I had a crush on Daniel and I'm sure she waved at him on purpose. OMG they are coming straight to us. Act cool, act cool...

“Hey” said Daniel and Edward and greeted us with a hug. My gawd I'm nervous.

“Hey!” I said. I noticed Mary was almost laughing at my face, omg I think I look like a red tomato. Oh well.

“How are you both? We saw you got kicked out of that restaurant... haha.” said Edward.

OMG that means they saw us. Say something and don’t be stupid, Alice.

“We are fine, thanks! Haha yeah, we know, right?! we were just having fun” I said

Suddenly I started talking to Daniel and Mary to Edward. I knew she liked Edward quite a lot.

But then, my cell rang. Perfect, I thought sarcastically.

“Oh sorry! We gotta go! See ya on Monday!” I said.

“Bye!” they said.

My parents arrived to pick us up. The ride in the car was unusually quiet. I was beginning to suspect something going on too. We arrived at Mary’s house and my parents motion me to get out of the car with them. This is weird, I thought. We were immediately greeted by Aunt Bridget and Uncle Gilbert, as I like to call them. We all sat in their living room peacefully while Aunt Bridget prepared some snacks. I sat beside Mary and we looked at each other with a worried look.

Our parents sat down with us and they looked at each other. Then Uncle Gilbert coughed, like a cue to start the conversation.

“Girls, we have important news to tell you”.

Oh shit, don’t send me to a rehabilitation center please. I swear I am not carrot-addicted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: Did you like it? Please let us know! I will give you a virtual carrot if you do! Do you like One Direction?

Fan, comment and vote.

Also check this random gif  that I posted of a kid trying to jump in his pool and how he failed. epic.

Do you want to appear in this fanfic? Send us the name, physical description, personality, age and facts of your character and we will make our best effort for including you in the story.

Also this story will be in two points of view, alternating. Mary´s point of view, written by my bestie MariaReginaIsaza and Alice´s point of view, written by me,Dora!!

Sorry for spelling and grammar errors

PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY

FAN, COMMENT AND VOTE :D

BYE LOVE YA!!