Palette x Goth - Poth - Nerd and Jock

Since I have no ideas, this will basically be a version of the Nerd and Jock comic. I saw a few separate versions, and I'm not exactly trying to be rude, but I was unimpressed. So i decided 'Hey why not write it myself?'

Goth had been friends with Palette for a long time. They had definitely hung out a lot, and spent time together quite often. The problem was, Goth felt more for Palette than Palette felt for him... 

Goth had been washing up a counter or something. And then Palette rushed out of nowhere, and tackle hugged him. "OMG BUDDY I MISSED YOU!" Palette said loudly, happy. Palette had only been gone for a day. Goth blushed darkly, and got shaken by Palette in the tight hug. Palette let go of Goth and held him by the shoulders. "Did ya miss me? Oh who am I kidding, of course ya did!" He hugged Goth again tightly. Goth of course blushed even darker.

Goth had definitely hoped for more from their relationship, but every time he tried to confess, Palette took it the wrong way -in a friendly way- or he chickened out.

Goth walked to Palette. "U-Uh h-hey Palette... I have something I wanted to te-" he was interrupted by Palette looking at him and grinning, "What is it, buddy?" He asked. Goth took a deep breath, feeling his cheekbones light up in a blush. "Palette, I-I.... I like you...." He said it. He  really did. Palette grinned wider. "I like you too, buddy!" He shouted. Goth blushed darker. "Really?" He asked quietly. "Yeah, of course, we're best friends, right? How couldn't I like you!" He put an arm around Goth's shoulders. Goth's eyelights went dark. "Yeah... okay..." He just got friendzoned. Sigh.

But eventually, Goth had gotten tired of it. He had... he had gotten Palette into a secluded place. He regretted what he had done since the second after he was finished...

"L-Let's see you call me y-your f-friend after this!" He had said. Now he was sitting in the corner of his room, sobbing because of his idiotic mistake. He had just been so fed up, so irritated, so determined to show Palette his feelings and had just wanted to stop being rejected.... Eventually he fell asleep, curled up in the corner. 

-Time Skip-

Goth was silently working at the library. He checked his watch. "Palette should be here sometime now..." He said quietly. "what am I saying.... he'd never come.... not after that..." Goth stared off, trying not to break into sobs. He gripped his hood with both hands, "I messed everything up....!"

A few minutes later, Palette arrived. Goth rushed to him, trying to think of what to say. "P-Palette I don't know where to start... um can we talk for a bit?" He asked nervously. Palette, for lack of better words, looked like crap. It all added to Goth's guilt. "If you come any closer, I'll scream for help." Palette rasped. Goth froze, surprised. Tears welled in his eyesockets. "P-Pallete please d-don't be like that! I-I just... don't know what happened yesterday but-" He was cut off.

"HA! You don't know what happened? That's odd, I thought for sure you'd know considering you were there. But don't worry you didn't miss much!" Palette let out a hysterical chuckle "YOU JUST RAPED ME IS ALL!" He practically shouted, but kept his voice quiet enough so no one heard. "You know, I can easily tell everything to the principal, he'll sure fire you or even us both, I don't care really! You're gonna try and stop me, right?" Palette let out another hysterical laugh. 

Goth choked back a sob. "N-No... I won't stop you, I deserve way worse than that..." He mumbled, looking down. Palette muttered under his breath "I'll think about it..." Palette turned and left the library. Goth turned to the desk, and opened a drawer, pulling out a knife. 

***

Palette paused when he was outside. "I can't believe I left half my books in there.. I don't wanna go in there again though." He sighed. "Whatever, I'll just grab my books and leave." He muttered, and walked back in. He froze as soon as he turned a corner and saw Goth, his eyelights shrinking at the sight of Goth plunging a knife into his chest. Goth swayed slightly for a few moments, then fell to the floor, blood starting to drip from his mouth, his eyes drifting shut.