Nightmare x Blueberry{Swap!Sans}

A/N: No lemons yet my pretties ~

Chapter Notes: I almost made Dream a yandere. Aaaaaand Lust gives off some rapey vibes. Skelly kisses are fun too. 

Setting: A city near Mt.Ebott. The AU is Underswap but a few other AU Sanses live there. Blue, Nightmare, Dream and Ink all go to the same college, along with a few other Sanses.

Blue was walking down the street, toward the college. He skipped along happily, humming a song. He passed a stray cat, pausing for a moment. He knelt down, and pet it. He pet it for a while, then said goodbye and started walking again. 

He soon reached the college, going inside.

Lust walked up to him, grinning. "Heya Blue~" He said flirtatiously. Blue smiled back, acting oblivious to his flirting. "Hi Lust! How's your day?" He asked. "Wonderful, now that I'm talking to you~" Lust continued flirting. "Thanks. Anyway, I better get to my class, I'm gonna be late." Blue said and stepped past him. "Aw don't go, Blue...." Lust grabbed his hand before he could leave and pushed him gently against the wall, planting both hands on either side of Blue's head. "We were just having fun~" Lust said. Blue blushed... well, blue, and tried pushing him away. "But Bluuuue~"

Then Dream was there, pushing Lust away. "Shoo." He said to the flirtatious skeleton. Lust hissed like a cat  and then stalked away. "Th-Thanks, Dream." Blue said happily. "No problem, Blue." Dream said, smiling. Blue walked off to his class, and sat down in his seat once it started.

~ Time skip to after class~

Blue walked out of class and went to the small cafeteria connected to the college building. He paid for a tray of food and sat down at one of the tables with Dream, Ink, and Nightmare. Nightmare looked.... melty, Dream looked slightly annoyed at his brother, and Ink was sketching quietly.

Blue sat down and started eating his meal of tacos, chatting absentmindedly with Dream. He glanced at Nightmare, who seemed to be staring at him.Blue quickly looked away, and pulled up his scarf to cover his mouth to hide his rising blush. Dream looked curious of the motion, so Blue covered it up with a cough. "You okay, Blue?" Ink asked, looking up from his sketchbook. Blue nodded quickly. "Yep fine." He didn't know why he was acting so weird himself.... He finished his food, getting up from the table."See ya later, guys." He got rid of his tray and left, heading out the front door of the building.

He was walking home, peacefully skipping, when Lust walked up again. "Heya again, Blue~" He said, putting an arm around Blue's shoulders.

Blue flushed, surprised of his sudden appearance. "H-Hi" He hoped to all the world that the appearance of Dream would save him again. Instead, he saw a dark figure appear behind Lust and shove him to the ground....

Which caused him to knock into Blue.

Both of them fell to the ground.

Blue landed on his ass, the impact knocked the breath out of him. Lust had disappeared, and Blue looked up to see Nightmare offering a hand. Blue took it, but Nightmare used a little too much force in pulling Blue up, and Blue stumbled forward into Nightmare, colliding with him. Their teeth collided together in a very painful and awkward skelley-kiss. Blue pulled back, blushing hysterically. "S-S-Sorry Nightmare!" He quickly apologized. Nightmare's eyelights had gone dark in his shock. Oh my god why! Blue Thought. "I-I'm really..... really sorry." He said. Nightmare shook his head, coming out of his shock. "It's.... fine.... Blue." 

Blue covered his face with his scarf again. He spoke, muffled "I b-better get home....... See ya later Nightmare!" He hurried off a little too fast and practically ran home. He went in, slamming the door behind him. Blue sat in front of the door, leaning back against the door, screaming internally and blushing madly. He hid his face with his scarf, calming down. A voice called out "Blue, ya home already? You're ten minutes early..." It said. "Yeah, papy, calm down." Blue got up and went into the kitchen. "I just.... ran a bit." Blue said, having recovered pretty fast. He smiled brightly.

Cliff hanger! Author-Chan is sorry. But I got this done so BE HAPPY! The second part will come soon enough ;)

Maybe. 

Undertale One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें