Blueberry is too innocent {lemony} ;)

Blueberry was walking down the street in the city calmly when he came across a human. The human looked very excited. Without warning they ran past and shoved something in his eyesocket. When the human was gone, he pulled the item out. It seemed to be a yellow fruit of some kind. Blue looked around and decided to just shrug it off, tucking the fruit into his pocket.

Blue headed toward  Undyne's house. He reached there, exchanged some words, and strangely, she handed him another one of the yellow fruits. "What is going on?" Blue asked. Undyne shrugged "S-Someone asked me to give this to you." She said. Blue shrugged it off once more, putting the fruit into his pocket. He left the lab and went to Alphys's.

They cooked for a while  and talked and trained, and then before he left Alphys threw another one of the fruits at his head. Blue was getting a little annoyed now, because he was so very confused and didn't like being confused. He pocketed it and went to Asgore's home. They exchanged some recipes for stuff. Asgore tapped his shoulder before he left, and handed him another one of the fruits. "Someone told me to give this to you." Blue was internally screaming and took the fruit. "Do you know who?" He asked. Asgore shook his head. 

The rest of the day went like that, with Blue getting so many of the small yellow fruits that he had to get an extra bag to carry them all.

Exhausted and annoyed, Blue made his way home. He opened the door and walked inside, tossing the bag of fruits aside. "Papy, I'm hooome!" Blue shouted. Papyrus came in and saw the fruits spilling to the floor. "Why do you have a bunch of lemons?" He asked.

Blue shrugged "I have no idea, people kept just randomly dumping these fruits on me all day, not telling me who told them to give the fruit to me! Lemons, are they?" He tilted his head. Papyrus looked skeptical and had another unidentifiable expression on his face. But he smiled afterward. "Well that's neat. What ya gonna do with them?" He asked. "Uhh..... let's make lemonade!" Blue said, getting excited. "Do you even know HOW to make lemonade?" Papyrus chuckled. "the MAGNIFICENT SANS knows how to make EVERYTHING!" Blue shouted, grabbed the bag of lemons, and went into the kitchen to make his lemonade.