More Cherryberry - A trip to the park

Who thought this was a good ide- oh wait

Red and Blueberry had decided to go to the park. Blue was stopping at literally every single interesting thing he found, and taking pictures of them with his phone. Red kinda regretted getting Blue the new phone for the smaller's birthday. Red was getting irritated. At least he got a break every few seconds. He checked his watch. They had been there an hour.

Blue decided to stop by a food cart and get some hot dogs. Red ordered his with mustard of course, but Blue ordered.... tacos. Red wondered why the heck a hot dog stand even had tacos in the first place. But, oh well, right? They sat down on a bench to eat their food. Blue was rambling about his brother Stretch and a party, and Red was paying no attention and daydreaming about hot dogs. 

Soon they headed off again, just walking. Blue pointed out a few birds, rambling again. Then a few minutes later Red didn't realize it had gone all too silent before it was too late. He looked around frantically, his eye beginning to flare up, but then he spotted Blue in a tree. "...."

"um.... what's up...Red?" Blue smiled sheepishly. "Apparently you, Blueberry." Red said.Blueberry sighed in irritation.

"Get down from there, Blueberry!" Red said, rubbing his eyesockets tiredly.

"No way!" Blue shouted, holding tight to a branch.

"I'm gonna call Stretch." Red said.

"Go ahead, I'll fight him!" Blue said, grinning mischievously.

Red sighed again. "I have cookies." He held out a cookie. Blue came down from the tree and took the cookie, nibbling on it. "Totally would have fought him." Blue muttered and kept eating the cookie. "I know you would." Red smiled, and took Blue's hand. "Let's go home." Red said and shortcutted back to their apartment. 

Used a writing prompt, cuz ideas don't need to happen! Why would they?