Error x Lust

A/N: I am legit not kidding, this ship's name is Errotic. I cant make this sh1t up 

Error hopped into a different AU, deciding to choose a random one. But he groaned when he was met with underlust. This AU was just..... ugh. He couldn't even explain. It was cringy, to say the least. 

He walked through Snowdin, avoiding everyone. He was about to open up a portal back to the antivoid when his lustful counterpart walked up to him, stumbling. "Heya there, what's up~" He said. "Oh god, you're drunk....." Error groaned inwardly and started to walk away.

Lust followed him, drunkenly determined. "Hehe you're kinda cute when you're mad~" He said. "First of all, I'm not mad. I'm disturbed. Second of all, I am most definitely NOT cute." Error said, glaring. "You're mad~" Lust said. "You don't even know me." Error said. "Waaaaait, you do look familiar..." Lust squinted, frowning slightly. Error noticed the present pinkish-purple blush on Lust's face, not going away. "Go home, you're drunk." Error said. 

"So?" Lust asked, frowning. "So-" Error was cut off by Lust passing out on the ground. "What.... the.... fuck..." Error was confused, but picked Lust up with magic and went to his home. Error put him on  the couch inside. "I'll come back when you aren't drunk...." -_- Error teleported home.

~ Time Skip Brought To You By Temmie Flakes ~

Error came back to Underlust, not really knowing why. He guessed it was because TECHNICALLY he promised, but...

He knocked on the door, greeted by Lust. "You drunk still?" Error asked. "heh you'd like that a whole lot wouldn't you~" Lust grinned. Error groaned "I don't even know why I'm here, I'm just going to leave." Error turned around and started walking. "W-Wait! Why do you look so familiar....?" Lust asked. "I AM you, a$$hole." Error muttered and kept walking. "Wait, so the whole AU thing? i thought that was just a joke.." Lust said, piecing it together. He grabbed Error's hand, holding him back. "Don't leave~"

Error growled, pulling his hand away. "Don't touch me." He hissed. Lust let go, looking hurt. Error rolled his eyes. "Okaaaaaay.......... Well, my name is Sans but everyone calls me Lust." Lust said. "I'm Error...." Error muttered. 

Suddenly, something flew into Lust from behind. Lust toppled over and knocked Error down too, landing on top of him sideways. Lust groaned in pain, and Error froze. 

Error.EXE has crashed.

Rebooting...

.

..

...

Error Finally rebooted. Lust had moved away, confused. "Sorry... about whatever that was...." Lust said. Error groaned inwardly. This entire situation was awkward. And from what he had heard about Lust, he was acting out of character. Or so he thought. "I'm just going to go." Error muttered and opened up an antivoid portal. Lust reached out to touch him but found his soul suddenly strung up by blue strings. "A-Agh!" Lust cried out in pain. "i should just destroy you now, that's what i came here for." Error muttered, and tightened the strings. Lust cried out again. 

Something about Lust's cries just made him want to stop. But he had to destroy this dirty glitch, this.... whatever he was..... 

Error released Lust's soul and disappeared into his portal. 

Lust fell to the ground, gasping.