BTS Wings Story Explained

I went to the Wings Concert in my country and there was a VCR that pretty much explained the story, and I was just so overwhelmed that I couldn't even grasp what BTS were trying to tell me at the time. Now I know that Jin is really the protagonist. The real boy, but with 7 souls or hearts. He walks together with the other members because their souls are combined. In a different world, they all have their own roads or paths, but in the world of reality, they are all walking those paths inside Jin. Each member has their own story, so it seems like there are multiple worlds, and that's why there are different literary texts to explain this. A boy in his youth trying to discover himself with aspects of himself represented as their own people in a different world... a world of illusions... a Neverland. Peter Pan. Demian. Omelas. Different realms to represent different aspects of oneself, but in the world that we all know as reality, there is only one boy who is growing up and undertaking a journey of self-discovery. "Altered perspective and One is seven" (Thank you to the HSC for making my unit of study topic "Discovery"... it was useful for something after all). 

That is the whole story explained in the way I interpreted the message of the VCR. I wonder if they'll continue or if its over. I can't believe they actually explained everything. 

I know some of you must be wondering what was in the VCR, so here it is in the words of BTS:

"How many roads must a boy walk down before you call him a man?

School, home, alleys, the sea. 

Shutting down the youth away, inside broken drawers

The dead end was an entrance to the maze.

Stigmata-like smeared blood, across the palm

Wracking pain rising up open wings

'Tis a dream to soar

In search of a sea nowhere to be found

The boy walks

The boy with not one but Seven hearts

Seven beats and One stride forward

Altered perspective and One is seven

To run is to be bound to fall

Up against a cliff

In a world swaying seduction

What is he looking for with closed eyes?

When curtains are open to break the mirror

A path leading into fragments appears

Outside is inside, inside is outside

Entangled world, 

A crossroad for all, 

Two worlds, back-to-back

Relentlessly merge into one

Now the seven boys are on the road

Seven, but One

Seven boys with One heart

One boy with Seven Hearts

One and Seven, a reflection of each other

How many roads must a boy walk down before you call him a man?

Roads are another name for the world

Night and day, crossroads and tunnels

The roads take endless forks

And always alone in the moment of decision

Turn around the corner

And are the crimson flowers of youth still in full bloom?

Where is this dream leading to?

Fear is another name for hope

Tears are another way to smile

The boy smiles

He can smile when he is whole

The boy walks on"

A/N: Depending on what BTS do... I may either conclude this book here, or I may use it as a reaction book for BTS' future MVs. Who knows? They may step into another storyline that I'd wanna analyse. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my theories, and an even bigger thank you to the regular readers and the commenters. 

Edit: 

So I was talking to my friend about my Wings theory and he expanded and said that one person is too complex to have just one story so maybe it's like you need multiple stories to describe this one person. I just thought I added that cause I liked it. 

Then I wrote this massive paragraph expanding and I'm gonna place it here because its theory related:

It's like Jin has created 6 imaginary friends or even alter egos that would exist and be real for him in his imaginative world and they are still a part of him because he created them, but they've become so real to him and have been an important part of his youth that he finds it hard to let go. They all represent different parts of himself. V is the evil (fallen angel), Jungkook is the good (guardian angel), Jimin is the innocent who is blind to the truth and has been caught in a lie that encapsulates his whole identity, Jhope is the reason Jin seems to be locked up in some kind of institute cause people think there is something wrong with him and that he is faking illnesses (Munchausen Syndrome) so they give him placebo pills, Suga is connected to Jungkook so he must represent Jin's need for friendship but he's also the one blinding Jimin so its like he's happy being friends with the ones from his world of illusions instead of making friends in the physical world. Then Namjoon is the 'limbo' character who connects the two worlds together, he's also the narrator. But yeah, they are all represented with their own stories and they are all a part of Jin, so they are Jin's stories.