Nirvana Theory

Remember how I mentioned that Rapmon (in "INU") and Taehyung (in "Run") wears a Nirvana shirt? I also talked about the Buddhist meaning of nirvana and how it's a transcendent state that strips one of their earthly desires and suffering in order to reach Enlightenment. However, that is not the only importance of the Nirvana shirts. Nirvana, the band, has a lot to do with it too.

So in the "Prologue", V jumps off that thing to commit suicide. The lead singer of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, committed suicide on the 5th of April, 1994. BTS confirmed their comeback date for "The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt 1" (HwaYangYeonHwa pt. 1) on the 5th of April.

Also, Nirvana's second album's title is NEVERMIND which has a baby swimming in the water on the cover!!!

Have any of you heard Nirvana's song "Teen Spirit"? (Seriously, this was the first Nirvana song I had ever heard of, like I associate Nirvana with this song). This song is basically a teen revolution anthem, and Cobain actually stated "We still feel as if we're teenagers because we don't follow the guidelines of what's expected of us to be adults" which correlates with BTS Peter Pan theory that the boys are trying to hold on to their youth and stay young forever, they don't want to become adults. Not to mention, BTS has explicitly referenced to "Teen Spirit" in their photo book.

4th March, Cobain attempted suicide by washing down 50 prescription painkillers with champagne, and he was rushed to hospital in a coma... WHICH IS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE J-HOPE'S SCENARIO!!

Cobain's mother dated an abusive man, and Cobain witnessed the domestic violence inflicted on her. This is very similar to V's story.

Cobain has also confessed to having used to spray paint pickup trucks in the Aberdeen area. Police records show that he has been arrested for this. CORRELATES WITH V AND RAPMON!!!

At school, Cobain befriended a homosexual student and suffered from bullying by heterosexual students, despite not being gay himself. However, he liked that everyone thought he was gay because that way people left him alone, and he didn't like people (omg me too, Cobain, me too... except, I'm pretty fucking gay myself :D) Anyways, this is important as Sugakookie is totally a homosexual couple (if they aren't twins) and it is possible that Jungkook was running away from home in "INU" because his family didn't accept him and he was going to Suga. Also, it is possible that the gang that beat him up was doing so because of homophobia. Then when Kookie died, the ambulance sirens let Suga know, so Suga in his distraught and heartbroken state, set fire to his room and committed suicide because he couldn't imagine a world without his beautiful Kookie. Also.. the last words in Cobain's suicide note was "it is better to burn out than to fade away" so this explains Suga's way of dying.