Mama

Sooo... Jhope is not dead (?)... neither is Jimin (?)

Like they all tried to commit suicide before but I think this video explains a little by the diagnosis sheet.

Hobi and Chim are in the same hospital and they have been separated for some unknown reason. Maybe Hobi got worse so they locked him up in that container.

Before this video, there were suspicions that Hobi had narcolepsy... Now its confirmed he has Munchausen Syndrome.

The full report:

BP: 125/75

HT: 177 cm

WT: 59 kg

BMI:

PR: 76

BT: 37.3

Chief Complaint> 자꾸...(repeatedly)

Physical Examination>

Mood: anxious and slightly irritable

Thought process: illogical, retarded

Delusion / Hallucination (- . -)

Orientation: time / place / person (WNL/WNL/WNL) [Within Normal Limits]

Assessment: Münchausen Syndrome

Plan: Placebo

Munchausen Syndrome is a disorder where someone pretends they have an illness/ mental disorder and fakes all the symptoms in order to be given attention and be medically treated. Usually, someone with Munchausen Syndrome takes unprescribed pills and medication in order to induce the sickness and some are prone to being suicidal. This relates back to INU when Jhope took all those pills. He didn't die from it... and that's why his eyes opened eventually in that video. He was probably found and taken to a hospital.

Look at his wings!!!!! Ahhhh!! Does this not connect back to Kookie?

That Snickers endorsement though. All the stores better stock up on their snickers because nec minut, all the ARMYs will be rushing through the stores to stock up. Have you guys seen the Snickers ad... "You're not you when you're hungry"... I shouldn't be laughing... but it fits, lol. XD

Apparently in Demian, Sinclair was given chocolate from his mother when he couldn't sleep which is ironic cause Jhope is always passing out in these videos. Also, the plan in the doctor's assessment was "Placebo" which could be to reduce Hobi's misuse of pills. Also, placebo pills are usually sugar pills... so the Snickers could have represented that.

Now the connections to Jimin are obvious with the pillow feathers, and the being in the same hospital... BUT someone noticed this and wow... I love how ARMYs pay attention even to shadows:

Since Jimin's video was called "Lie" and he was doing the Inkblot test and that

Since Jimin's video was called "Lie" and he was doing the Inkblot test and that... maybe he has something similar to Jhope as one of the symptoms, for what Hobi has, is lying and altering tests. This can stem from abuse or neglect as a child. It can happen once, a few times in life, or even a long term thing that comes at intervals throughout the rest of someone's life. So they get better and then they slip back in.

Now lets talk about the "Mama" situation. Frau Eva is Max Demian's mother and she is represented throughout videos a lot. In Jimin's video, you see a sneak peak of Jhope's circle during the inkblot test and this circle has "Eva" written all over it. In Taehyung's video, you see a mother with her child in Tae's eye:

 In Taehyung's video, you see a mother with her child in Tae's eye:

Then in Jhope's one... we see the same image, but as a painting with the name "Eva":

 we see the same image, but as a painting with the name "Eva":

Sinclair has a huge bond with Eva. She provides him with maternal support and he sees her as perfection. I think he also develops romantic feelings for her which would have been looked down upon back then and is still looked down upon today but less so since they aren't actually related.

I'm wondering if Jin is next.... They might think that's too obvious and fuck us all over and give us a video of Jhope and Jimin seeing each other again in the hospital. We'll see.. I doubt they'd upload anything tomorrow because its Namjoon's birthday. I wrote him a rap... but I don't know how to make music or how to rap well, hehe.