"Run" Choreography

I LOVE THIS DANCE!!

BUT GUYS, LOOK AT THE LAST POSE IN THIS DANCE

IT IS A BUTTERFLY!!

So when BTS where in their Butterfly Dream Exhibit place, they started dancing and at first they called it the "Butterfly" dance, but then they suggested that ARMY make a name for it.

When they were dancing and they did the jacket thing, I came up with a theory that the jacket thing wasn't just a strip tease, but it represents a (soon-to-be) butterfly trying to break out of its cocoon. That cocoon was what offered them protection, and breaking free of it makes them vulnerable to the pains of the real world, such as death and heartache. Then when I told other ARMYs about this, someone suggested that the dance be called the "Chrysalis dance" and I just love that title. It sounds beautiful.

Also, in this "Butterfly" video... {type the words in brackets below into youtube to find the video, I can't post a link here, Wattpad won't let me.}

(BTS (방탄소년단) - Butterfly (버터플라이) 151208 SBS 더쇼 The Show Comeback Special Edition [1080p] Live Performance)

(This also is my own theory, so I'm sorry if its crap)

All the members seem to be trapped behind bars in their individual shots, and they are grabbing the bars hopelessly, like they have lost their freedom. However, when they are all together in the same room, the bars disappear and they are free to roam. Therefore, they have no freedom unless they are all together. This could be freedom from a lot of things.... pain, hurt, anger, sorrow, guilt, regret, etc. When they are all together they feel happy and complete, they aren't lost or suicidal. Also, the setting contains a LOT of books which correlates with the graffiti in Yoongi's room in "INU" - "read more, show less". Maybe they are telling us to read between the lines and interpret their videos without them explicitly showing us what the truth of everything is about this whole "The Most Beautiful Moments in Life" youth story. WHICH IS WHY ALL THESE THEORIES EXIST.... EXCUSE YOU, BIGHIT!