Reflection

Who knew that writing theories everyday could really make you tired, haha. Anyway, Rapmon's video came out. Play the video up there... yes, scroll up and press play. That is Steven Deng's video explaining the connections between "Reflection" and everything else. I'm just going to enjoy Namjoon's aesthetics, and that rainbow thing that happened to his arm, and his goddamn beautiful husky singing voice... and everything else that happened in the video. Steven Deng can do my job for me, lol. But seriously guys, watch it.

Ok... I've only got two things to say... read the end of my last chapter... I wrote "Joonie is with Kook"... AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS RIGHT?? I was full on expecting them to prove me wrong. But they didn't! They joined Namjoon's circle with Kookie's!! I'm more excited than I should be, haha.

The next thing is... that really hurt me when Namjoon was unable to get to Tae's call... Namjoon's desperation to answer it... and Tae's desperation to be answered... I felt for both of them so hard. So that was who Tae was calling in "The Prologue"... not Jin. Also, the "you must survive" message that Namjoon wrote... I think that was for Tae because Tae was feeling suicidal and alone, but he was one of the few that was actually still alive. However, I also think it was for himself because Namjoon does try and poison himself with that drink... and in INU, he tries to blow up the gas station.

*sniffs* no I'm not crying whilst listening to Namjoon sing "I wish to curl in myself"

Addition: I was rewatching Tae's and I noticed he dropped that glass before the dog walks away and it smashed just like that glass smashed in Namjoon's after the colouring on his arm at 1:27

Also, In Jungkook's one, there was that same bird that flew across the red sky as there was in Namjoon's. One symbol from Kookie's video in Namjoon's video. Like in Yoongi's... one symbol from Jimin's video (the bathtub). Its like they have their main pairs but then they have a connection to someone else too to show all 7 boys are connected. I am still very curious to see what they are going to do with Jin's.