Chapter 21- "The Take Off"

FINALLY AN UPDATE XDDD

I am so sorry about this HIATUS of mine guys. Like I said in my previous status, I was busy with my school finals, along with my friend @NicAthena. BUUUUUT, right now, I just found the right time to finish up this chapter since that some of you were getting excited for the next parts.

But please understand. I’ve been busy for my completion of requirements and practices for my graduation that would happen on March 21. Until then, bear with this one. ^^

---

One hour later

Jonas was still in a daze and barely ate and drank when Castiel tried to give her some food and beverages. Everyone was devastated when they observed that. It’s so painful to watch one of your loved ones not responding to any of your pleas, especially the one who gets all the pain.

“Oh Jonas…come back.” Castiel whispered as he reached over to grip Jonas’ hand that was pale in color. It felt cold when his skin made contact. And that made the angel worry even more.

Sam sighed from the steel wall that he was leaning on and proceeded upstairs in doing something else, which was preparing his stuff for their journey in finding Blake. According to Crowley earlier, Blake was hereby declared to be located in some abandoned area that was filled with warehouses and used docks. It was the most likely used for demons so it wasn’t that surprising.

“Dean?” Sam said as he peered into the bedroom upstairs. “You in here?”

“Yeah, man. I’m over here.”

Dean was over by the wardrobe getting some extra clothes just in case his outfit would get all messed up again. “Dude, you don’t need to get those. Of what you need is the first aid kit beneath the cardboard of the wardrobe.” Sam sighed and went over to lift the lower board to reveal some of the medical kit that he made Dean put there, just in case something serious would happen.

But instead of thanking his little brother, like he always does, Dean sat on his feet and buried his face into his hands. Clearly, he has been frustrated that he cannot think straight.

“If this is about what’s going to happen later on…” Sam started. “It’s okay, man. I’m here.”

“I know…” Dean’s voice muffled because of his hands. Then he buried them into his hair. “It’s just…with all this happening, I’m not sure if I can handle such torture. I mean, I did get through Ellen’s lectures and Bobby’s insults right? Hell, I even got through Death’s ironic hunger issues. But this situation is all depending on Jonas, and that is totally different from the rest. One slight move and we’re screwed.”

“I know that Dean. That is why don’t worry that much or else you’ll hurt somebody or worse…yourself.”

“Yeah, well…” Dean grunted as he stood up. “We can’t do anything if we just sit around. Now help me prepare the weaponry under the beds. I think I got the floorboards stuck in the hinges again.”

Satisfied of the change of mood, Sam grudgingly went towards the beds. As he crouched down, he mumbled out loud, “How on earth did you get those things stuck in the hinges?” Sam fumbled his fingernails into the edges so that he could get the boards off easily.

“Er. My hands and fingers got sore?” Dean said with a smirk. “I’ve got things to do in the bedroom besides getting stuff under the bed………………..If you know what I mean.”

Sam banged his face on the floor when he realized what his brother was referring to. “Oh god…”

--