Chapter 1- "Home"

I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won...I don't care if heaven won't take me back...

Groaning, I reached blindly for my cellphone. I pressed a button and the whole apartment went silent once again.

"Alright." I jumped off the bed and stretched. "Time to pack up."

Today, I am going back home to my brothers because college is now done and I could finally spend my whole darn life with those idiots. It's been a long time since I saw those two and Uncle Bobby. They better not burn down the house like last time. That was when the barbeque went haywire.

"Bark!"

I turned to see my golden retriever, Haley, by the doorway. She was wearing the dark blue collar that I bought last week. She actually broke the her old one, which was green. Dean complained about it because he was the one who bought it for Haley when she was a puppy.

"Mornin' Haley. Can you help me pack?"

She gave me one of her stares and sighed as she grabbed my black duffle bag that was on the sofa. Sam was the one who trained her to be like that. I was actually amazed that I had an almost human-like dog in my life. Even Dean was scared out of his wits when he told Haley to go and get a dead rat (which was sarcasm)...and you know of what follows.

I unzipped the duffle bag and stuffed it in with my clothes and underwear. It took me some time before everything went in properly. I checked my watch and it was 6:45 am. Better take a shower. 

Haley barked and pawed at the ground near the bed. Confused, I looked under and face-palmed myself. My dog noticed this and patted my head. As if to say: "I pity you for your poor memory."

"I almost forgot where I put this..." I reached over and caught my dark blue laptop. "And no, I don't have a poor memory, Hale. Come on." I placed it in my extra backpack.

I understood her clearly because Sam trained her to do sign language so that we would understand of what she's trying to say.

Later on, after taking a shower, I towel-dried my messy black hair (I was wearing only my bra and black jeans) while examining my things, to see if I got everything in place. Thinking that I am ready to go, I went off to put on my black leather jacket and green shirt.

"Haley!" I called as I grabbed my motorcycle keys. "You ready to go girl?"

A few seconds passed and the dog mentioned trotted over with a plastic bag in her mouth. I stared at it for a minute before bursting out with laughter. "Dean's pie. Good one." I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder and strapped up my backpack on Haley's back. "Make sure you don't drop that little bastard. You know what happened last time..." Haley whined worriedly.

I walked down the stairs and into the parking lot. Haley hopped onto the motorcycle with ease while I had a hard time putting down the duffle bag so that I can sit down properly. After putting it into place, Haley huddled under the strap so that she will stay in place during the journey.

Sighing, I put on my goggles. "Home...here we come." Starting the engine, I sped off towards the sunrise.

LATER (after 1-3 hour drive)

I turned and saw the place that was a sight for sore eyes. Even the cars were the same just like a few years back, right before I moved in to take up college. I parked up the motorcycle by the side and nudged Haley, who was snoozing on my back. She yipped and hopped down but stumbled a bit from the sudden movement. 

Fixing up my duffle bag, I trotted towards the doorstep and knocked three times. Then a feeling came to me...as if I was expecting something to happen, right...about----

SPLASH!!!

---now. 

I squinted my eyes opened as the water dripped down my whole entire body and hair (my goggles got soaked also), Haley howled at the hilarious prank...or precautions if you ask me. "Hey, Uncle Bobby. Guess that the whole demon routine is still alive." I shook my hands to take out the excess holy water. "Can I get a---AIEEP!"

Bobby reached out two large hands to engulf me into a huge breath-taking hug. He patted my damp hair in the process. "Good to see you, Furrball. The two idgits are in the dining room." He placed the bucket down and handed me a spare towel. "And sorry about the whole bucket thing."

"It's okay, uncle Bobby. I'm used to it...somehow." I got the pie out of my bag as I stepped in.

Haley brushed passed me to bark into her new home. Bobby took off my bag off her back and placed it on the nearby table. He then ruffled her golden fur in happiness. He was the one who gave Haley to me when I was 9...so it's kind of a big deal for him.

I called out, "HEY! Ya morons! I'm here~! Haley has got your----OH NO."

Before I could step into the dining room, I was once again engulfed into two pairs of large hands. I could hardly breath because of this. I managed to squeak out, "ELP. MEH."

Dean was the first one to let go, leaving my other brother to hug the life out of me. "Hey, furrball. Gee..." he said as he stepped back to get a better view of me. "You're getting taller. Please don't be like Sam. Anything but THAT."

Over Sam's shoulder, I said, "Can't help it. At least I'm eating healthy unlike you Dean. Well, a bit of burger and pie but STILL. I eat salad and other stuff that Sam eats. You must try t though if you want to get taller..."

"Shut up, bitch."

"Moron." I said back. Ahh...the old sibling talk. It feels so good to say it once again. But it feels foreign when I say it. Darn it. "Sam...can I move? I can't feel my arms."

"Oh...right. Sorry." He let me go and ruffled my damp hair. "Your hair...?"

"Uncle Bobby poured a bucket of holy water over me. The whole routine, if you recall."

Sam grabbed the towel from my hand and guided me towards the sofa. He took off my leather jacket and forced me to sit on the floor, in between his legs. It felt so wrong and awkward, that I started to fidget.

"Lemme just dry your hair for 'ya." Sam said as he started to rub my head with the towel. I somehow felt like a child again. "Dean, can you get Alex some new dry clothes? She might get a cold..."

Dean stared at him. "Why me? You do it Samantha."

"Dean!" Sam shouted in annoyance. He was about to shout some more when Haley came in with my backpack. "At least someone cares. Thanks Hale." Haley barked in triumph and smirked at Dean.

"HOW CAN SHE DO THAT?!" said Dean while pointing at Haley.

"Training." Sam and I said at the same time.

Bobby came into the living room with some mugs. He handed the blue one to me. Oh good. My ol' favorite hot cocoa with vanilla cream. I love it when Bobby makes these for me. I've always drank this when I had a cold or felt shivery for some reason.

"Thanks, Uncle Bobby..." I drank some of the divine drink. "Man...that's good."

"Good to hear that you still love it, Jonas." said Bobby as he sat down beside Sam.

Dean sat down on the chair but shifted nervously as Haley stared at him, as if to make him scared or something. I laughed at the sight and looked down to stare down at my bare feet. (I took them off when I went to the living room)

"Jeez...it's so good to be home."

--

A/N. I know that Dean has a 'thing' for dogs but Haley is another issue. She might be trained and all but Dean still respected her instead of screaming his head off. But anyways, Castiel and Gabriel will come in sooner or later so keep an eye out. 

And yes, I used the lyrics from "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab. It's my favorite song, so deal with it. :3

Ciao! :D

~ Castiel_Angel1032

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ONLY MY OC. SHE'S MIIIIINE. XD