Chapter 14- "Change of plans"

I forgot to mention in the last chapter (Nightmares and Relationships) that Jonas’ birthday is actually July 15, 1994. Well, I thought of using the date when I first joined Wattpad, which is July 15, 2013. Then I changed the year to 1994 because, Jonas is like 19 in here so I had to calculate it towards the right year.

That’s all lol.

--

Dean frantically placed Jonas on his bed, ignoring the fact that her blood is smothering the sheets and pillows. He had no idea how his sister got injured for he knows that nothing can track her down and kill her…well not in a fast way.

“Sammy!” Dean called out. “Where the hell is the first aid kit?!”

“I’ve got it Dean.”

Sam scrambled his way from the cabinets and almost tripped over when he reached the bed. Bobby and Michael went downstairs to check if there was any demon traces or trails of sulfur. As for Gabriel and Anna, they just sat there, on the other bed, watching the duo in great concern. Of course they have the mojo to heal wounds but somehow, it’s not working.

They did that a while ago while Sam was in a daze. But to no avail, nothing happened. Because of this, Dean cannot help but worry…a lot. And if you’re wondering about the rascal, Balthazar, he flew off to talk to God. For he knew that his Father would know the answer to all this mess. He was quite shocked to see Jonas in a heap of blood but he disappeared right before Dean bursted into the bedroom.

“We need to peel off her shirt…it’s too soaked and sticky with blood.” Sam said.

Dean nodded and started to trim the shirt with a pair of scissors. After that, he threw the pieces of the clothing aside, almost landing on Gabriel who got really jumpy from the sudden action.

Sam winced at the sight of the blood. Her whole body is smothered with the crimson liquid that it’s hard to make out the wound that did this. So, with a clean cloth, he gently wiped away the blood without disturbing his poor sister. First the demon encounter….and now this? This is too much for Jonas to handle.

“Woah!” Sam exclaimed as he finished cleaning. “That is one heck of a wound if you ask me.”

Dean, Anna and Gabriel raised their eyebrows and leaned in to see what made Sam so shocked. They were expecting a minor wound but it changed when they saw a very long gash along Jonas’ chest, along with smaller cuts along her sides and neck.

“What the hell?” Dean breathed as he saw the injury. “What caused that?”

“No idea Dean.”

Bobby took this moment to show up. He was a bit out of breath when he appeared.

“Nada. Me and Michael found nothin’. No sulfur. No traces of those damn demon leftovers. No nothing. Looks like…we’re hanging unto nothing.”

Dean chuckled nervously. “That’s a lot of ‘nothing’ dude.” He cleared his throat when everyone was staring at him like some nuthead. “So…why the tired look Bobby?”

“Michael was running and flying like hell that I got way too tired to catch up. But he did say that nothing appeared in his angel senses. It just doesn’t make any sense at all.”

“Riiiight.”

Dean sighed and passed Sam some needle and thread for they really needed to stitch up the long gash. While Sam was doing that, Dean couldn’t help but say, “Where the hell is Cas? He’s been gone for a while.”