Chapter 15- "Long time no see, Chuck"

My POV (miss me? XD)

Wondering what happened to me while I was upstairs?

First I was washing my face when a numb pain could be felt near my chest area. It was light at first but it slowly increased until I was only on my knees. I tried gasping for air but it was cut short when another piercing pain came from my chest.

I immediately placed two hands on my chest to numb it out but it didn’t really help at all. Then all of a sudden, I felt a sensation that told me that I was being sliced up even though there is nothing around to harm me.

My eyes now had blobby tears as I tried to stand but blood was pouring out like mad from my chest, staining my shirt. I couldn’t stand properly so I ended up on the tiled floor.

Another wave of pain arrived, making me scream my hearts out until I fell unconscious.

--

Anyways…let’s go back to the present time…

--

I squinted my eyes open but I didn’t even bother to look around for I knew where I was. I was in my brother’s room. How do I know? Try smelling the place and you’ll know it. And…I don’t want to describe the smell for it is NASTY.

I twitched my left hand but froze as I felt a furry head underneath. Looking to my left, I realized that it was my dog, Haley. I smiled and did the same with the other side. But my eyes widened as I did so. I was expecting one of my brothers to be on the other bed but I was not really prepared to see that Dean was snuggling a peaceful-looking Castiel.

Blinking a couple of times, I gasped out softly, “What. The.  Hell.” I tried looking at my sides for my phone and almost laughed as I saw it on the sidetable. Sam must’ve put it there. I quickly switched it to camera mode and took a really quick picture. Wait…make that 2 pictures.

What are you doing?”

I flinched but didn’t scream. I sort of gotten used to Haley’s sudden voice in my head so…yeah, it’s nothing for me. “Taking a picture of these two morons.” I whispered. “I thought Dean liked to sleep on the other bed? Since that there are like 3 in here.”

Haley tilted her head before looking to where I was staring. She smiled. “What a way to start the morning.” She then trotted down my bed (er…Dean’s bed) and walked towards the two sleepyheads to see them better. “Gee, Castiel looks so happy…look at ‘im”

I slowly sat up but winced at the sudden pain on my chest. I quickly took a deep breath and fixed my pillows so that I could lean on them by the headboard. “Huh. I’m wearing a red sweater and pants…how long was I out exactly?” I mumbled before looking at Castiel. “Uwaah. He looks so adorbs…especially with my brother…WTH.”

We kept on staring at the two with grins on our faces until Dean and Cas decided to wake up. Castiel was the first one to get up, sort of. He yawned and rubbed his eyes with his fists. “What a sleep I had…” Then he realized that he couldn’t move. “Odd. How come I canno --- “ Cas looked up to meet Dean’s face. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF MICHAEL IS GOING ON HERE?!!!”

Because of Castiel’s scream, Dean’s eyes bolted open with surprise. “What the fuck? What’s going on?” Then he looked down to see a really red-faced Castiel. It took him like 5 minutes to process of what’s going on. “CAS. AAGH! I C-CAN EXPLAAAAAIN!!!!

The two men tried to untangle themselves but ended up on the floor, with Dean on top and Cas at the bottom. I really needed some brain bleach later on. Haley just sighed and walked out of the room to get out of this madness.