Chapter 7- "The Trickster tells everything"

"W-Who...are you?"

The man, or whatever he is, chuckled and unwrapped a lollipop that just came out of nowhere. He popped it inside his mouth. "Sweetie...do you not know me?" he said with a smirk.

Slowly getting on my feet, I pointed my gun at the man. I was still groggy from all the crying, though. "No. I don't."

"Gee...the Winchesters don't really tell you that much about me huh? Can't blame them though...I've been bugging their asses for quite some time. Y'know being the trickster and all..."

My eyes widened at the word that just came out of his mouth. "T-Trickster?? Oh shit." But that doesn't explain the wings that were on his back.

Haley knew that I was in trouble because, she was in front of me, growling like mad. But then...all of a sudden, she wagged her tail and jumped towards the man, at the same time trying to lick up his face. I just stood there like an idiot. My eyes went even wider when the trickster said, "Heya, Hale. Glad that you still remember me...after all these years."

"What. Excuse me?" I said. "Care to explain, you....whatever you are..."

After trying to get Haley off of himself, he finally said, "Gabriel."

I blinked. "Sorry...?"

"The name's archangel Gabriel. And I am pretty sure that Sammy told you that. I heard it myself, being an angel and all that." He flapped his wings once. "See?"

I didn't know what to say. The great archangel Gabriel that I've heard so much in school is actually the mysterious and pain in the ass trickster who has been ticking off Dean and Sam for the past few months and it ain't pretty from what I heard. Especially about the one that Sam told me over the phone. The...uh...Tuesdays of Dean. It was so terrible that I had to stop myself from fainting while holding my cellphone.

Gabriel saw my shocked face and laughed. "Hard to believe huh? Don't worry, I may be the guy who always pisses people off but I will always be a friend to those who I see worthy to be my friend. And I mean, your brothers, Dean and Sam. Speaking of brothers...have you seen Cassie? He flew off again when I just had the chance to have some 'fun' with him." I don't like the sound of that.

Oh yeah, Gabriel's the brother of Castiel. I cleared my throat and hid my gun into the strap that was attached to my ankle. "Uhm...ehem...Cas is in the house. Dean, Sam and Bobby are also there..."

He looked puzzled. "Then why are you out here? You must be inside if you don't want to get sick...wait...are those....tears?" He pointed to my face and shirt. They now had stains from the tears that I was shedding earlier. 

"It...was nothing." I lied.

"That, my dear, is not just nothing..." Then Gabriel realized it. "Oh...so Cassie finally told you of what the situation is and why the demons of hell are after you. I understand. It's all too much to take." Gabriel looked down to fiddle with his lollipop. I knew that he was really concerned for me, and it was comforting and weird at the same time.

"...Then it's true." I mumbled. "I'm the main target for all demons and angels alike. Ain't that awesome..."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes. "That is not the plan from what I heard..."

"What do you mean, Gabriel? What do you mean that it is not the plan...?"

"Castiel left out a few details...again..." He sighed and popped his lollipop into his mouth again. "We were supposed to protect you from Hell for we know that they will do anything in their power to get their filthy hands on your soul. We are not going to use you...well, not exactly."