Chapter 19- "Twisted Fun with Lucifer Part 2 + 4th sign"

“What’s going on in here?”

Lucifer and I stopped laughing and took a moment to gasp for breath before looking up to see Gabriel and Dean by the doorway, eyebrows rose with amusement. I chuckled a bit before rolling over to the edge of the bed before falling off to land on a pile of pillows. Good thing that Gabriel and Michael made tons of cushions or I would crash into oblivion.

Dean was wearing his usual dark green shirt and black shorts and Gabriel was almost wearing the same thing but the shirt was white with multiple streaks of pink, yellow and a bit sky blue. Making him look like a clown.

“I take it that you two have been having a bit of quality time?” Gabriel asked as he stretched his golden wings. “Gee, my wings have been in storage for a long time that they’re sore…like somebody kicked them in the joints.” Cracking could be heard in every movement that the archangel made.

“It’s not our fault that your chicken wings got sore.”

Gabriel rolled his eyes and leapt towards the cushions beside me, and furled his wings around my body. It felt soft and comfortable…but it’s weird at the same time because, well…there’s an archangel cuddling me! Who wouldn’t feel weird? Seriously.

“Chicken wings? Dude. These are huge pairs of powerful grace!” Gabriel pouted and brought up his knees up to his chest. “Give me some respect.”

“I’ll do my best.”

I listened as I watched my brother and friend stand up to each other, shoot words and phrases at until I couldn’t take it. I buried my face into my hands to muffle out the noise. Lucifer was practically doing the same thing but with pillows that were buried in his face.

As this was happening though, a flutter of wings came into earshot. I peeked at my side and saw the whole angel gang, plus Chuck, Bobby and Sam, by my side. But Castiel was not there, I realized, must be somewhere hunting bees I suspect.

I grinned and mumbled out, “Got interested huh?”

Balthazar whispered back, “Sort of, we couldn’t continue playin’ ‘burn-the-ass-of-Sam’ while our brother fights with yours. I mean, from the outside, we could practically hear their voices.”

I raised my eyebrows at the name of the game but Sam groaned as he absent-mindedly rubbed his bottom. “Uh. Was that literal or just a figure of speech?” I asked as I spotted a red patch of skin through Sam’s red sweater.

The snickerin’ coming from the group confirmed it. I groaned some more but laughed at the sense of humor in it.  “Who thought of it?”

Michael innocently pointed at Balthazar himself. “He started it with a simple flash of fire at your brother’s jeans but because of his bitch-face, Balthazar got really amused and kept on going until…” He gestured towards Sam’s back and bottom.

“Can I see it Sam?” I asked softly as I repositioned myself to face Sam.

He looked unsure about it but nodded as he slowly but painfully raised his sweater to reveal a big red blemish across Sam’s back, and as I looked lower, it reached up to his lower parts which I don’t want to see. I rubbed my face in frustration and the bickering in the background didn’t really help out. Good thing that Dean was busy or else he would literally choke Balthazar to death.

Then I looked up to stare at Michael. “And you didn’t heal him?”

The archangel raised his hands in defense. “Hey. My siblings suddenly vanished and I followed them to see Sam with them in this bedroom.”

Bobby said, “Well, at least they stopped frying up Sam’s ass.”

Sam gave Bobby one of his bitch-faces. “You might AT LEAST stopped Balthazar from smiting me instead of watching from the steps while drinking and laughing at the same time!”