Chapter 12- "Nightmares and Relationships"

Even though I didn't really tell the others about it, my dream, I was showing a few signs of fear and uneasiness. Like a pale face and a couple of sweaty palms. Good thing that no one caught the glimpse of it.

Uncle Bobby arrived 3 minutes later with a couple of plastic bags. He came in through the doors in a rush then stopped to see me alright but with a few bloody cloths. He first engulfed me into a furry-ish embrace before inspecting myself. It felt awkward, seeing Uncle Bobby acting like this. Dean and the others were just standing at the side with a soft smile on their faces.

I ignored them and turned my focus to the hands that were currently on my cheeks.

"You okay there, Jonas? Nothing serious?"

Sam answered for me, "Nothing much, just a coughing fit and a bit of blood from it."

"I'm not talking to you idjit. I'm talking to my 'daughter' over here." Well, I was considered a daughter for him, just like the way he considered my brothers as his own sons. It was heart-warming unlike the way that dad left us and didn't really spend the time with me and my brothers...but there is this memory that always makes me smile....it happened when I was around 4.

--

 (3rd POV)

Flashback

"Jonas...wake up."

Jonas rustled a bit under her brown blanket before raising her head to see her brother, Sam, by her bedside. She yawned and sat up to rub out the sleepiness out of her eyes. Sam chuckled at the adorable gesture. He ruffled his younger sibling's hair to add more to it.

"Come with me. There is something that you might want to see downstairs." he said.

She pouted. "But can I sleep more afterwards? I'm still *yawns* sleepy."

"Haha. I doubt it that you will. Come on." He raised his two long arms towards Jonas. She stared for a moment before crawling into her brother's arms. Sam slowly got up and went out of the bedroom along with a small furrball. He stepped down the stairs to see Dean ready.

He mouthed something to Dean. "Is it ready?"

Dean mouthed back, "Yeah. Come on."

As Sam walked over to the couch, Dean walked closer to get a better look of his sibling. Unfortunately, Jonas has fallen asleep again. Giggling to himself, Dean poked her cheek, making the child to open one annoyed eye.

"Morning sunshine."

Sam placed Jonas on the couch. "Now, wait here. I'll be right back. Dean, keep an eye on her." And with that, Sam skidded down towards the kitchen. Jonas just sat there fiddling with her fingers, still annoyed that her brothers woke her up like 4:56 in the morning. Dean smiled and hugged his sibling.

"Jonas? Do you know what day it is?"

Jonas thought about this, with a scrunched up nose. "July 15, 1998."

"Huh, smartbutt. You even added the year. But anyways, besides from that. Do you know what today is?" Dean said as he wriggled his eyebrows in a cocky way that always made Jonas confused.

"What do you mean?"

Sam took this time to pop back into the living room. His face was stuck up with a grin. Jonas once again tilted her head on what's going on. Sam said, "Jonas, there is a surprise for you in the kitchen. Go and find out what it is---"