Chapter 9- "Angel by your side"

Before Gabriel could transport us back, Sam stopped him by grabbing the archangel's hands. We all stared at him weirdly. "What's up Sam?" asked Bobby.

Sam had this 'grin' that was plastered on his face. And Dean and I knew what that moron is thinking. It could be either something reckless or just plain stupid. He raised an eyebrow and said, "Why not let's go flying instead? I don't want Gabriel to waste his powers on only transporting us..."

"Aw, how sweet. The great moose actually cares for me~" Gabriel lets go of Sam's huge hands and jumped up to cling onto my brother's torso. "Sure. Why not?"

Bobby seems to like the idea but he noticed the uncertain looks of the three angels. "But I assure you, though, I am not as heavy as I look, ya idjits." I chuckled at the statement of Uncle Bobby. It was funny to see him deny something like his weight. But he is not really that heavy, according to Sam. 

Balthazar stretched his wings as he stood up from the grass. "Alright. But I am not carrying anyone who is very heavy...." Before he could point at Dean, Cas went in front of him with his famous 'puppy eye' look plus a pout.

"I call dibs!" he shouted before clinging himself onto Dean in a possessive kind of way. My older brother narrowed his eyes as he tried his best not to fall over and at the same time, blush at the angel's decision. "Get your own, Balthazar."

"Ooook...." Next, he tried to do the same with Sam but Gabriel got there first. "Darn it...." Gabriel stuck out his tongue at him.

Then he looked at me.

I raised my hands. "Woah, dude. Can you not see the wings that are on my back right now? I can fly you know. Whether you like it or not, you're going to carry Uncle Bobby over there. Don't you like have angel strength in 'ya?"

Dean and Sam looked at each other with amusement. The last time the guys asked this it was when Dean asked Cas to move the heavy metal that was smothered with flesh to see the X under it. And boy, did Cas look unamused when Dean asked him that. He even managed to roll his eyes, according to my brothers.

"Balthazar, quit your whining and get into your position so that we could go already." said Gabriel as he tried to loop his arms under Sam's underarms but because of his height, he only managed to loop his arms around my brother's waists, making Sam squirm a bit.

Castiel did the same with Dean. But he backed away from the angel. "Dude. Does this mean that we are flying? As in...FLYING?" Cas tilted his head in confusion. Of course we were going to fly in the sky. "You do know that I have a thing for heights."

I facepalmed myself. "Oh riiiiiiight. Dean, I forgot about your traumatizing fear towards heights...Sam, can you explain to me why Dean is scared of heights? Up to now, I have no idea why he's scared like heck."

"I don't even know myself. But he did tell me that all he does is drive the impala like his whole entire life. Maybe that's the reason why."

I smirked. "Might as well get that annoying bug out of him. Cas, grab 'im. Make sure that he's tight in your arms. He needs to feel secured."

"Secured my ass!" shouted Dean. "There is no way that I am going into the air with Cas!"

Castiel looked like he was going to cry. Oh no. Better do something...I know. "Dean, you do know that after this we are going to get a stock hold of pie?" Cas tilted his head again. "As in every kind of pie that you like?"

He thought about this for a moment. "Is that a deal furrball?"

"Yeah." I said. "Gabriel could do that, right?" Gabriel nodded but he looked unsure of himself.