Chapter 5- "Unexpected Discovery"

I held my breath as Dean opened the doors that led into the lobby. It was deserted, obviously. Everywhere you turn...there are ripped furniture and tumbled bookshelves. But the books that used to be there are turned into ashes. The only things that were standing were a couple of chairs and steel tables. Of what's curious though, are the tools that were placed on a small metal chair. There were some dry blood on the blades.

"Ergh. Looks like somebody had too much with Dr. Sexy..." mumbled Dean, picking up the knife.

We all stared at him. "How can that guy be related to this situation Dean?" asked Castiel as he once again tilted his head.

"I have my own reasons..." he replied. He was certainly a fan-girl of that show. Don't know, don't care.

I looked up and down the walls. I was trying to find anything suspicious or out of place. But everything seems to be in a normal state, minus the surgery table. Then I remembered something. Something that made my heart sink. "Guys? Did we tell Uncle Bobby about this?"

Everybody froze as I said that.

"Uhhhhh...." Dean nervously rubbed his neck. "No...? Yes...?"

"DEAN!" I shouted. "You know how angry Uncle Bobby can be! Geez...can't believe that we are related." I groaned while ruffling my hair with two hands, making the strands go in different directions.

Sam rubbed my back. "I know what you feel bro." he said with fake pity.

"Guys."

We all turned our heads 180 that actually made our necks snap at the same time. I groaned again and opened my eyes to see that Cas was near a couple of burnt papers. I walked over to him with Dean on my trail.

"What is it, Cas?" I asked as I peered over his shoulder.

He raised a piece of paper that looked like it came from an old map. But the edges were burned and the whole image is all dark brown from the ashes. "It looks like a piece that came from a map."

"No shit Sherlock." said Dean. "We all saw that. Look, you could see the names of the towns and stuff." he added as he pointed out a few places that he can barely read.

Sam trotted over and snatched it from Cas. He analyzed it for a second. "Hm. It looks like it was burned like a few hours ago. The burns are still fresh. Which means, that somebody has accidentally burned the whole map which really pissed off the one in charge."

"Since when did you learn how to do deductions?" I asked with an amused look.

"Ever since Sherlock BBC showed up. I wanted to learn how. Problem?"

"Well you better not deduct the things that we've been doing, Sam. You know what I mean..." said Dean but he whispered that last bit. So low that me and Cas can't hear it. 

Cas and I just tilted our heads to the sides. It was funny. It was like having two dolls with the same eyes moving their heads at the same time. But it was sort of creepy. Dean was staring at us.

"Whot?" I said with a pout. I was so in a happy mood. Must be the chocolate I drank. Whoot. Sugar rush here we come. XD

Dean managed to say, while stammering, "N-Nothing! I-It's just....you two look like clones. It's so effing creepy that it's making me go uneasy."

"Why? Because you now have two pairs of ocean-blue eyes to stare at Dean?" I smirked.

And as expected, Dean turned away. He was hoping that I didn't see his blush but yes, I saw it alright. It was as ripe as a tomato. Chuckling to myself, I looked around for Haley. I almost forgot about her. "Hey have you guys seen Haley? She was beside Cas when we entered."