Chapter 20- "Crowley and his antics"

(3rd POV)

Because of the ruckus coming from the two siblings, the rest of the angels woke up with a start, including Chuck. They were a bit fuzzy around the edges at first but after a few moments of silence, their senses returned in a snap.

Michael was the first one to act. “What’s going on?” he asked as he stumbled over to Lucifer and Castiel. Then he noticed the ghastly pale look coming from Jonas. “Hey, explain you two!”

Lucifer cursed under his breath as he watched Castiel lifting Jonas into his arms, trying his best not to break down for that would be embarrassing. “The 4th sign has occurred, brother. And it’s worse than I expected.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Chuck rubbed his eyes but frowned deeply. “From what I seen so far, the sign should be two days away from now.”

“But it looks like Blakey wanted to speed up things a notch. That damn slut.” Lucifer paused to think for a moment. “Anna, Balthazar, go wake up Dean and Sam, including Bobby and Haley.”

The moment Lucifer finished his sentence, the two angels immediately vanished out of view. While that was happening, Chuck and Castiel quickly but gently, placed Jonas on a heap of cushions and draped a blanket over her body, up to her chest.

“Why would Blake amplify his mojo to Jonas? This is too much power for a normal nightmare.” Gabriel said with a firm frown. “Even I can’t conjure this much dark power. As a trickster, I would have my own limitations.”

“Good to hear that Gabriel but that doesn’t really lighten up the mood.” Michael said as he wiped away the sweat off Jonas’ forehead with the tip of his sleeve. “Oh Jonas…..hang in there.” He whispered.

“What the hell guys…?”

All eyes turned to Dean, Sam and Bobby, who were standing near them with Anna and Balthazar by their sides.  The older Winchester yawned and ruffled his bed hair with an annoyed look on his face. While Sam had this massive hairdo that looks like he came from a wind storm and Bobby….is just Bobby but in a plain shirt and shorts.

Sam groaned and blinked a couple of times. “Why did you wake us up dudes…?”

Lucifer looked at them with his dark blue eyes. “We have an interrogation to attend to.”

“…Why may I ask?” Bobby asked, a bit irritated. Haley was at his feet, slumped on the floor, annoyed because some angels woke her up in a jolt. ‘Whyyyy so earleh???’ she thought to herself.

--

“You will WHAT?!” Sam shouted, making the other angels flinch, except for Jonas.

Lucifer rubbed his temples. “I know that it’s not the brightest of ideas for you lot…but Crowley’s the only guy who I could rely on when it comes to tracking down the bitch. Unless you have other ideas which you are having a hard time right now….so, are you in or not?”

Dean sighed and glanced down at Jonas. She was awake alright but her eyes had no shine and all they can see is a deep blue shade, nothing else. As if she’s in a trance. Haley was very worried about that bit so she sat down beside her owner.

Then a minute would pass and she would mumble something out of the blue. Her face was paler than usual. Castiel tried his best to bring her back from her realm but alas, nothing worked so far.

Bobby was about to say something when Sam retorted back at Lucifer, “Hey! This is Jonas we are talking about! And we are not just taking her to HIM just because someone does not have the right mojo to do it!”