Chapter 6- "Secret Revealed"

3rd POV

As soon as Castiel tapped the youngest on the forehead, Jonas slumped forward and landed on the angel's chest, making the poor guy to blush like heck. Sam saw this first so he quickly grabbed his phone and took a very quick picture.

He nudged Dean. "Dude, this is so going to be on our list of things to tease Jonas."

Dean raised his eyebrow and turned around to see of what's going on. His eyes widened in realization and smirked. "Aw man. Cas, you kinky son of a bitch you." Dean said but at the back of his mind, he's yelling out: Cas!! What the f**k are you doing with my little sister?! I know that you two are friends now but that doesn't mean that you could do THAT to her!!! I'm going to kill you man!

Cas looked up startled and very unsure of himself. "W-W-W-W-Wh-What?! I had no idea t-that she would d-do THIS!" he said while gesturing Jonas with his hands since that his arms are now carrying the sleeping girl. "C-Come on! You know that I don't mean THAT, Dean!"

Oh right. The angel could read minds. 

Dean cleared his throat and started the impala. "Whatever man, just...try to make her comfortable while you're at it. She might get a sore neck from sleeping in that position."

"O-Ok." Castiel tried to lift Jonas and turn her over so that she would lie down on her side with her head on his lap. Satisfied with the results, he said, "There. That should do it..."

Silence followed as the three did their own business. Sam finally called Bobby about their sudden disappearance at the Singer's Residence. As expected, Bobby exploded. Not literally. His voice could be heard even though it's not on the speakers.

"BALLS! You should've told me earlier before you sped off! Did anything happen to any of you?" Even though he didn't mention it, Bobby was totally referring to Jonas. He was an uncle...in some sort of way.

Sam took a deep breath. "Uhh...about that..."

No need for explanation, because Bobby was practically screaming into the speakers. "YOU IDJIIIITS!!! IF I SEE ANYTHING SERIOUS ON FURRBALL YOU THREE ARE SO DEAD. Yes, you too, Castiel." The line was cut off.

Slowly lowering down his phone, Sam realized that his whole hand was shaking. Not only that, Dean was nervously looking at the front and back, checking to see if Jonas woke up from the racket, and Cas, well, he certainly didn't have his neutral face as usual. It was more like 'omg-I-am-going-to-be-so-dead' kind of look. 

Bobby did have a point though. Castiel was an angel right? He should protect the three, especially Jonas, for she is special, according to Blake and his last session with her.

It's practically the guy's duty to protect their precious ass.

"Oh yeah...Cas?" said Dean.

"Yes?"

"Have any idea why that demon sliced up my sister? I mean, those bitches may be reckless and all but they won't do it unless it's official or it's according to some plan."

"Yeah...I've been thinking about that..." said Sam as he turned to lean his back on the car door so that he would face Dean and Cas. "Cas?"

The angel looked down to the one who's sleeping on his lap. Her face still had some bruises from that bastard. And yet, Cas felt like he was the cause of all this misunderstanding. Which is true by the way.

"I...may have a conclusion but it's best if I tell the whole thing at Bobby's place. It's better if everybody is there to hear everything. I've been hiding this secret for way too long for myself to bear." He trailed his finger across the soft black hair of Jonas.