A Very Bad Day

*At Chick fil a*
When we ordered our food, Souji and Meedan didn't order anything. I ordered pretty much everything on the menu and I don't plan on sharing any of it. Patrick says he's on a diet so he ordered a salad. That's boring. The 3 of them make me feel fat. I sit in between Souji and Meedan because they're glaring daggers at each other. "Remember, no fighting. I don't want to give my dad two bills." I tell them. Meedan rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "He's the one who glared at me first." She retorts. Souji scoffs. "Blaming me? What a joke!!" He snaps. Ugh. Will these two just stop it already. I hit the back of their heads. "Don't start!!" I demand. Patrick laughs. "You sound like a mom." He tells me. I sigh. "That's exactly how I feel." I retort. "Are you implying I'm a kid Patrick?" Souji asks him. Patrick smirks playfully. "Yes." He teases. "I'm not a kid, believe me." Souji says back. I choke on my spit because I think of something dirty. It causes me to start laughing. "What's so funny?" Meedan asks. "When Souji said he wasn't a kid I couldn't help but think he was talking about his dick size." I answer in between laughs. Souji's face goes red. Meedan scowls. "I doubt it. It's probably the size of a peanut." She retorts while crossing her arms. Patrick nearly drops his drink from laughing. "Look who's talking, tiny tits." Souji tells her. Meedan gives him the finger. "It's not a big deal guys." I say while eating a French fry. She holds my pinkie again. "You ok?" I ask her. She nods her head. "Nice to know you're worried about me again." She teases. I blush. "Of course I am. You're my best friend." I retort. She goes stiff when I call her my best friend. Oops. Did I just friend zone her? "Sorry." I apologize. She shrugs her shoulders and holds my pinkie tighter. It hurts. Souji glares at her. "She's obviously uncomfortable with you touching her." He says. Meedan throws one of my fries at him. It hits his eye. "Hey!!" He snaps. I pinch her ear. "What did I say about starting a fight!?" I ask serious. She pouts like a kid. "Sorry." She mumbles. Patrick shakes his head. "You two will never win Ariana's heart like that." He tells them. I choke on my milkshake. Souji and Meedan's face turn dark. "Watch it fairy boy." He growls. Patrick flinches. "I'm just saying." He teases again. Meedan grabs his shirt. "Look who's talking, Mr. I'm-so-in love-with-Souji-that-I-can't-contain-my-boner!!" She snaps loudly. Everyone in the fast food place goes silent and stares at us. Souji sits there wide eyed. Patrick starts shaking in anger and dumps his salad over her head. "HOW DARE YOU!!?" He yells with tears in his eyes. I knew he had a crush on Souji but, I didn't think his feelings were THAT serious. My heart squeezes in anger. Meedan slaps Patrick in the face. "ITS SO OBVIOUS YOU LIKE HIM!! ITS PATHETIC!!" She retorts. "MEEDAN!! That was too far!!" I snap. Patrick's face is beet red and tears are pouring out of his eyes. "I ALREADY KNOW I DONT STAND A CHANCE!! SO DONT RUB IT IN MY FACE BITCH!!" He yells. Meedan tries to hit him but Souji holds her back. "HE REJECTED ME!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO WATCH THE PERSON YOU LOVE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!" He cries. Souji lets go of Meedan and walks over to Patrick. "What do you want!? To reject me again!?" He asks with a dark glare. Souji shakes his head. "Don't assume something before it happens." He retorts. Patrick looks away. "Then what do you want from me!?" He asks. Meedan and I watch them in silence, along with pretty much everyone inside the restaurant. Souji crosses his arms. "I just find it ironic that you claim I rejected you when I don't recall ever being confessed to." He answers. Patrick scoffs. "Don't act like you don't remember!!" He growls. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Souji retorts. "When you came over my house for advice about Ariana, it was a clear sign that I never had a chance in the first place!! That means you rejected me!!" He snaps. Wait....Souji needed advice? I blush and smile to myself. Souji stares at Patrick for awhile in silence. "Wh-What? Is there something on my face?" Patrick asks while blushing. Souji opens his mouth to say something but, yet another security guard kicks us out for disturbing the peace. Once we're outside, Patrick vanishes into thin air, leaving a cloud of fairy dust behind. I sigh. Everywhere I go there's always some type of issue that ends up with two people at each other's throats. Souji holds my hand. "He's an interesting guy." He tells me. Meedan scoffs. "If you can get past the fact he teases too much." She retorts while crossing her arms. I let go of his hand. "You two can do whatever you want. I'm going to find Patrick." I tell them with an attitude. I'm really pissed off at them. I need a break from all the fighting. Now, lets put my werewolf senses to good use....