Sexual Tension and another Fight

Warning- If you are uncomfortable with sexual situations, then your gonna have a hard time reading this chapter but, I have faith in you. You can do it.

*Meedans p.o.v*
When I got home, Mama Laurie lectured me about using my vampire strength in public. She didn't really care about the fight. Right now I'm in the shower thinking about my kiss with Ariana. I touch my lips. They're still on fire. My entire body is aching for her. I want her so bad I'll do anything to get her. If only she knew how much she turns me on. The way her body moves, the way she blushes at anything dirty, and the way she looks you in the eyes when she speaks. It gets me all hot and bothered. Just the thought of her in my bed while I pleasure her is enough to make me- "MEEDAN!! YOU'RE USING ALL THE HOT WATER!!" Mama Carla yells, interrupting me out of my thoughts. Crap. I got carried away. Great job Meedan. I turn off the shower and get out. My phone rings as I put a towel around me. It's Ariana. My heart starts pounding. I sit on the bed and answer the phone. "H-Hey Meedan." She answers. Damn it!! I love it when she stutters. Stay calm. "What's up?" I ask. "U-Um, I just wanted to make sure you were ok." She answers. I can tell she's a blushing mess. My body starts getting hot. I smirk. "Oh? I didn't know you cared about me that much." I tease. She scoffs. "Stop smirking, I care about you because you're my best friend." She retorts. Ugh, I was just friend zoned.  Why is she so cute when she's irritated? She lets out a groan of irritation. It kinda sounds like a moan. Heat pools in between my legs. I cross them in an attempt to calm myself but, it just turns me on even more. "Why'd you call?" I ask in a seductive voice. "I just said it was because I was worried." She answers. Ugh!! I want her so bad!! My body aches so much. I bite my lip and chuckle. She lets out a sigh of defeat. Damn it Ariana!! That's it!! I have to do it while she's on the phone. I lock my room door and take off my towel. "Meedan?" She calls out. "Will you do me a favor?" I ask while laying down. My breathing was getting rough. I'm that desperate. "Of course." She answers. "Will you moan my name?" I ask hesitantly. She goes quiet..."please?" I beg, breaking the silence. She still doesn't say anything. Did I freak her out? "Fine, but, you owe me big time after this." She says after a long silence. I close my eyes. "...Meedan." She moans. This is not a drill!! I repeat, this is not a drill!! The girl of my dreams is moaning my name!! My entire body reacts when I touch myself. I bite my lip to suppress my moan. "Meedan." She moans again. I pinch my nipple, sending a huge wave of pleasure throughout my body. I open my mouth as a moan almost escapes. Ariana's breathing changes. It's more rugged and short...Is she turned on? I trail my finger down my body until I reach my...well, you know. Nether region. It's too embarrassing to say out loud. The only sound I'm focusing on right now is Ariana moaning my name. I stroke myself harder and this time I can't suppress the moan. "Ariana!!" I cry out in pleasure. Shit. My parents are going to hear me!! I bury my head into my pillow to quiet my moans. Ariana had gone silent but, it feels too good to stop. I know she's listening to me but, that just makes me feel even better....

*Ariana's p.o.v*
My mouth glued shut when I heard Meedan moan out my name. I can't believe I actually agreed to this. It's hot and I feel weird. What should I do? She confessed to me and so did Souji. When I'm around the two of them, I want to...touch them and, kiss them...and...AH!! Stop it!! Pull yourself together Ariana!! Meedan's moans get louder. She groans in pain for a split second. My heart is pounding. "U-Um Meedan?" I call out. She doesn't say anything. I lay down and listen to her. It's actually not that bad...Does Souji ever do this because of me? All of a sudden, Meedan cries out. "M-Meedan!? Y-You ok!?" I ask worried. She's breathing heavy. "I-I'm fine." She answers. My face turns redder. D-Did she just....OH MY GOD!! This is so embarrassing!! I wanna die. She chuckles. "Did I turn you on?" She asks. HUH!? "I-I don't know!!" I answer while shaking my legs. I have bad anxiety right now. "Touch yourself to find out." She suggests. EH!? "N-No way!! That's dirty and embarrassing!!" I retort quickly. "Dirty? Listening to someone masturbate is just as dirty." She says back. Damn!! She has a point. "W-Well I-" "try it." She interrupts. Ugh!! This is so humiliating!! I take a deep breath. "I-I'm fine." I tell her. "Hmm? Really?" She asks. "Y-Yes." I answer. "If you say so." She retorts. I hear her mom call her for dinner. "Crap!! Gotta go Ariana!!" She tells me then hanging up. I sit there stunned. Did that really just happen?.....