Chapter 27

[Day 6: Wu Chun's Guest Appearances in Happy Yippee Yehey and Entertainment Live]

It was almost a week since Chun visited Manila. Though he had a hectic schedule every day, he always call his father who lives in Brunei. This sixth day will be fun and exciting because he will participate in a three-round game at ABS-CBN weekday noontime show Happy Yippee Yehey.

The show started late, at around 12:30pm because the talent show Showtime was extended for 15 minutes more due to the eviction of judges and announcement of winners. It had five game segments: four for studio audience to join and win cash prizes, and one for the hosts of the show to participate and have fun.

The game segment called Happy KaFamily Day; two teams battled -- yellow team was named Yippee Tarsiers and red team was named Yehey Unicorns. Because one of its hosts Matteo Guidicelliwasn't around, Yippee Tarsiers team needed an import. So Chun replaces Matteo for a while. The title of the game was "Put That Pearl on Tea". Its mechanics was each team member will put three pearls in the milk tea by using chopsticks (there's a penalty of minus 3 seconds if he/she used his/her hand). The team with the shortest time per round will receive one point. Yehey Unicorns won first round while Yippee Tarsiers won second round. Tie-breaker round with the best time 2:53 against 3:01 was won by Yippee Tarsiers. The hosts thanked Chun for his good sport.

Chun was very happy because it's his second time to guest in Entertainment Live and he saw his fans inside the studio. Its hosts asked four questions; one question was asked by Nikki Gil, "These past few days, you were in the entertainment news headlines and you revealed that liked Rose Chiu. I read an article yesterday that you both secretly dated after she and Calvin Chen broke up. Is this true?" He was surprised but denied the issue, "No. I know that Xiao Mei and Calvin love each other so much and that time, when she went back here, I was hoping that they were really meant for each other."

[Day 7: Wu Chun's Guest Appearances in ASAP Rocks and The Buzz]

ASAP Rocks is the longest running noontime variety program that showcases word-class performances from different ABS-CBN artists. It's Chun's seventh day and he will dance with ABS-CBN's primetime female leads: Lauren YoungBea Alonzo, Maja SalvadorAndi EigenmannKim Chiu,Cristine ReyesAnne CurtisAngel Locsin, and Sarah Geronimo for new TV Commercial Launch of Pond's Pure White. After the show's live airing of Chun's dance performance with the network's leading ladies, Micah surprised and invited him to dance her. Then Toni Gonzaga andPiolo Pascual thanked the female leads most especially Micah and Chun. Before the show took a commercial break, Micah introduced her new Pond's TV Commercial with Fahrenheit member Wu Chun.

His next guest appearance will be The Buzz. He will be interviewed by Boy Abunda in his segmentThe Abunda Challenge.

Boy: He's back. Live here in The BuzzFahrenheit member Wu Chun! First of all, welcome back to the Philippines and it's nice to see you again here in The BuzzChun.

Chun: Thank you.

Boy: How was your first week here in the country?

Chun: It's fun and exciting. I'm happy to see my fans who keep on supporting me.

Boy: And how are you as of this moment?

Chun: Nervous just like the first time we've met here few years ago.

Boy: But now, you are on one-on-one interview. I mean, you're not with Aaron YanJiro Wang, and Calvin Chen.

Chun: Yeah. (laughs)

Boy: Are the other Fahrenheit members fine? Do you have any information that you know regarding their own projects?

Chun: Well, Aaron is promoting his first English album in Mainland China. Jiro is busy filming drama series with Taiwanese young actress Reen YuCalvin is still on vacation leave; he's on a European trip with his wife Xiao Mei.

Boy: WOW! So Calvin was already married! We didn't know that. How was the wedding ceremony by the way?

Chun: It was indeed solemn and private. No media reporters during the ceremony and the reception.

Boy: We are very happy for the both of them. How about Jiro and Aaron? Do they have girlfriends?

ChunJiro doesn't have a girlfriend yet, I guess he's waiting for that girl to come. But Aaronalready has a non-showbiz Filipino girlfriend.

Boy: Really? She's so lucky. How about your love life? Fans wanted to know if you are single or taken. Are you single or taken?

Chun: Hmm... As of now, I'm single.

Boy: So are you willing to date a Filipina?

Chun: Yes! Why not? (amiles)

Boy: Okay. This time, you have a freedom to answer this last question or not. If not, you have the right to walk out and we will respect your decision of not answering it. Are you ready?

Chun:(nods)

Boy: You are very controversial these past few days. And you honestly told the press people as well as the public that you liked Xiao Mei before. You mentioned in your recent press conference that you told Calvin your feelings for her. Now my question is: After Calvin knew that you liked Xiao Mei, was there a tension or rift between you and him?