Chapter 20

Julienne arrived in Manila with sadness in her eyes. She smiled when she had seen NicoleRuth,AileenTere, and Giselle welcomed her back at the airport. They went to Julienne's home by taking a taxi cab. Nicole asked her, "How's working in Taiwan as an intern of Fahrenheit and Xiao Mei's recording company?" "It's fun and great experiance, " Julienne answered. Aileen noticed something and asked her, "Aren't you happy that you saw us? Why you looked so sad?" "It's nothing. Don't mind me. Maybe I just missed Taipei," Julienne replied.

As they reached home, Julienne's sister hugged her. She carried her luggage to Julienne's room.Julienne entered her room, still clean and organized. She quickly texted Aaron, "I'm already here in Manila. I'll call you later after dinner. Take care."

After they had eaten dinner, Julienne said, "Thank you." NicoleRuthAileen, Tere, and Gisellesmiled at her, said goodbye and went home. Julienne's sister said, "Take a rest now. Your enrolment is already tomorrow." Julienne nodded and said thank you. She entered inside her room. She picked up her phone and dialled Aaron's number. When she heard a busy tone, she ended the call. Five minutes after, her phone rang and she answered it.

Julienne: Hello?

Aaron: How are you?

Julienne: I'm just tired from my flight back to Manila.

Aaron: Oh. You must take care now. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?

Julienne: Ok. I will wait for that before my enrolment starts.

Aaron: What time?

Julienne: 10 am.

Aaron: Ok. I miss you and I love you. Bye.

Julienne: I also miss you and I love you too. Goodbye.

The phone conversation ended. Julienne was happy that finally she heard Aaron's voice. She laid herself on bed, closed her eyes, and slept.

Two weeks after, exactly 5th June, Julienne's class topic discussions had started, at the same time, it's Aaron's scheduled press conference for his first English album. Before Julienne's class, Aaron sent her a text message regarding his press conference. She had breathe deeply because she felt that someone from the press will ask Aaron about his MV or his love life.

After Julienne's class, she quickly went home to eat dinner and check latest news online aboutAaron's press conference. She found videos from YouTube but no English subtitles so she didn't understand what Aaron was his answers from the reporters' questions. She suddenly felt nervous and tried to call Aaron but there was no answer from him.

She woke up at 10:30 am. She picked up her phone and saw that Aaron called 15 times already.. In fact, her message storage inbox was already full. She went downstairs and saw a pink envelope at a dining table. She opened it and was shocked because someone gave her a plane ticket back to Taipei. She read a note, "Julienne, this is for you. Hope you like it. We really miss you. Have a safe trip. -- Xiao Mei & Calvin" She cried a bit while typing a text message to be sent to me saying, "I already received the plane ticket you gave me. Thank you so much. I also miss you.". I replied to her, "Oh, that's good. By the way, Aaron's sister, Da Pei will wait for you at the arrival." But she didn't know that we also sent all my cousins and BFFs plane ticket to Taipei and Aaron's mini concert ticket each.

My cousins and BFFs were already arrived 7th June, 9:30 am. They were all excited to watch Aaron's mini concert but they noticed that Julienne wasn't around. They proceeded to a hotel near concert venue to put their bags and stayed inside their rooms for hours before the concert. The staff ofAaron's concert went inside their hotel rooms and gave each one of them a VIP ID for easy access. They had no idea why was this happening but they just thanked the staff.

On the same date, Julienne arrived at around 5pm and saw Da Pei, waiting at the arrival lobby. She walked towards Aaron's sister and asked, "Are you Da PeiAaron's sister?" Da Pei nodded and said, "You are Julienne, right? Nice to meet you. Come with me. We will go to somewhere that I'm sure you would appreciate most. Welcome back to Taipei!" Julienne thanked her. They both took a taxi cab and left towards Aaron's concert venue.