Chapter 16

Aaron opened his Weibo and saw his picture with Julienne that was posted and tagged by an unknown person. He called an authority person of Sina Weibo immediately to block that paparazzi forJulienne's protection and privacy.

I suddenly called Julienne through phone:

Xiao Mei: Hi, Julienne! How's your first day of internship at HIM Records?

JulienneXiao Mei! Finally you called. It's quite good and in fact I'm going to work with Aaron personally.

Xiao Mei: Really? That's awesome! So what's that project?

Julienne: Well, it's Aaron's first English album.

Xiao Mei:Wow! I can't believe he will going to sing English songs. Reserve two copies of his album for us, ok?

Julienne: Okay, sure! So how's your honeymoon?

Xiao Mei: Haha! It's alright. We are here at Paris, France near the Eiffel Tower.

Julienne: Nice one! By the way, our BFFs and your cousins are missing you already.

Xiao Mei: Aiyo! Me too. I'm gonna hang up this phone call. Call me immediately if you have problems or if you need help, ok? Good luck and good bye!

Julienne: Ok. Thanks. Good bye and enjoy your on-going honeymoon. Also, call me up if you have a good news for us. Say hi to Calvin for me.

Julienne ended the phone call. She went to HIM Records to continue her internship. She took 250 hours in about 3 months to complete it. After Aaron recorded 10 English tracks, he requested his producer if Julienne will be his female lead in his first MV. His producer nodded and told him thatJulienne must be willing to be his female lead. Julienne attented a meeting with Aaron and his producer. Aaron asked her, "Are you willing to be my female lead in my first MV?" She asked Aaronas well, "Why me? Why not Gui Gui?" Aaron answered, "I'll tell you later why. But please be my female lead in my first MV, okay?"