Chapter 28

Boy Abunda: You are very controversial these past few days. And you honestly told the press people as well as the public that you liked Xiao Mei before. You mentioned in your recent press conference that you told Calvin your feelings for her. Now my question is: After Calvin knew that you liked Xiao Mei, was there a tension or rift between you and him? 

Chun thought deeply, didn't know if he should answer it or not. He felt nervous, looked at his fans, and heard their screaming voices. Few seconds later,

"I'd rather no comment on that issue."

He decided not to answer it and walked away. Boy Abunda thanked him and the show took a commercial break.

[Day 8-13: Micah and Chun on Showtime as judges]

Last week, two judges were evicted. Hosted by Vhong NavarroAnne CurtisKarylleBilly CrawfordKim AtienzaTeddy of Rocksteddy, Jugs of Itchyworms, and Vice Ganda, they welcomed the show's Madlang Pipol (a.k.a. Showtime audience) by dancing the remix prepared byDJ M.O.D. Also, Anne always start the show with her unique Showtime chant. Before Kim greeted the energetic Madlang Pipol and Jugs and Teddy introduced the first contestant, Anne, Vhong,Billy, and Karylle welcomed back the remaining judges, Ryan Bang and Ann Li (both came fromPhilippine Big Brother: Teen Clash of 2010). Vhong announced the first new judge, "Our first new judge is a DJ from Magic 89.9 and a MYX VJ. Also, you regularly see her in some TV commercials. Please welcome commercial model and host, Micah!" "Our second new judge is a member of the Taiwanese boyband Fahrenheit. He is Nan Feng Jin in Romantic Princess, Tyrone (a.k.a. Simon Wu Ji Zun) in Hot Shot, and Brian Zuo Yi Quan in Hana Kimi. We are very happy to have him here in our show. Please welcome, Wu Chun!" Madlang girls (a.k.a. female Showtime audience) screamed whileChun was entering. Vice felt uneasy to meet Chun personally. RyanAnnMicah, and Chun drew papers containing numbers in a fishbowl given by Vice for seating arrangement. Luckily, Vice was beside Chun. The seating arrangement (from right to left) for this week as followed: AnnRyan,MicahChun, and Vice. Studio audience and viewers voted via (1) writing name who they wanted to vote out on the paper provided and dropping it at the vote booth, and (2) sending a text message through 2331 or 231 -- depending on networks served by these numbers -- with this keyword:BURADO<space>NAME OF JUDGE</space>. Both Chun and Micah gave their own sample performance on their first day as a Showtime judge. Each judge must give comments after each contestant performed on Showtime stage. They will be waiting until Saturday for the judges' eviction day.

[Day 14: Showtime Judges' Eviction Day] 

It's Showtime's weekly finals. The weekly finalists were already performed and the judges commented based on their performance compared to the last time they performed during daily competition. The text and audience votes had been counted. Before the announcement who among of them will be voted out, Vice Ganda gave his final message to every judge. Billy Crawford finally announced, "With a total votes of 53%, thank you and goodbye... Micah." Micah gave her final message to the hosts and Madlang Pipol plus she thanked her sponsors and the Showtime family.Vhong had an additional announcement, "We had another judge who will voluntary exit. Please step forward and give your final message." "First of all, I want to thank the Showtime family for this opportunity and the audience here, the Madlang Pipol who geve me a warm welcome, enjoyed my sample performance, and heard my comments, either they're positive or negative. I decided to voluntary exit as a judge because I need to go back to my home country. My departure will be scheduled tonight. Again, thank you and see you all soon," Chun announced. It was a lonely farewell for Chun and Micah. They always bring memorable experiences as they said goodbye but they will treasure it for the rest of their lives.

After the show, Chun invited Micah for lunch. They went to Red Crab Restaurant located along Tomas Morato, Quezon City. They ordered food then ate it. When Micah went inside the washroom for a while, Chun put a yellow envelope under Micah's plate. Micah came back and surprised, "Who is this envelope coming from?" "Just open it," Chun replied. She opened it and read the message out loud that was written in the card:

I love you and you know I do

There’ll be no one else for me

Promise I’ll be always true

For the world and all to see

Love has heard some lies softly spoken

And I have had my heart badly broken

I’ve been burned and I’ve been hurt before

So I know just how you feel

Trust my love is real for you

I’ll be gentle with your heart

I’ll caress it like the morning dew

I’ll be right beside you forever

I won’t let our world fall apart

From the very start

I’ll be careful with your heart

You are my last romance

And I’ve learned from the past)

That ’till life is through

I’ll still be loving you

I will be true to you

Just a promise only to you will do

From the very start

I’ll be careful with your heart

"I know this song. It's sung by Christian Bautista," Micah told Chun. She suddenly sang the first part:

If you love me like you tell me

Please be careful with my heart

You can take it just don’t break it

Or my world will fall apart

You are my first romance

And I’m willing to take a chance

That ’till life is through

I’ll still be loving you

I will be true to you

Just a promise from you will do

From the very start

Please be careful with my heart

Then she saw a silver jewelry besides Chun's signature. She held it and said, "What's the meaning of this?" Chun got it and replied, "Micah, I know we are not in a relationship. But can I ask this questions? Will you marry me?Micah was surprised with tears of joy coming from her eyes and nodded. Micah let Chun wear the ring on her left hand. She was so happy and whispered, "I knew it! You love me. I'd seen it in your eyes."