Chapter 13

Director Wu Jian Xin and Producer Wang Chuan Er entered the room surprisingly. Fahrenheit were shocked that they came. Director Wu said, "Sorry for the interruption, guys, but we have a big announcement. Fahrenheit will be having a drama together for the very first time on national TV." Fahrenheit were staring at each other and showed such excitement on just looking at their faces. Producer Wang continued, " Of course, these four good-looking male leads will be not completed without their leading lady. And she's back! Please welcome..." He paused for a moment for suspense then announced my name, "Ms. Rose Chiu!" The press people were looking at the entrance door. I entered the room with a smile and and walked towards Director Wu and Producer Wang. Chun,Aaron, and Jiro were shocked because I'm now here at Taiwan and back to work. Calvin stood up as the other three also stood up. Fahrenheit, Producer Wang, Director Wu and I smiled in front of several cameras flashing.

After the press conference, we had a meeting regarding our drama. Both Director Wu and Producer Wang discussed the plot and the character descriptions. They also told us to prepare for two weeks. That preparation woulod be reading, studying, and memorizing the script that was given to us.

The drama was about a young girl named Christine, an only daughter of Dao Ming Se and San Chai. She was born and grew up in America. After high school, she decided to live and study college in Taiwan. It was her first day of university as an international transferee student, she accidentally met a popular group in school called Royal MARK, composed of Mark Liang (Jiro Wang), Alvin Tsai (Wu Chun), Ryan Huang (Calvin Chen) and Kyle Huang (Aaron Yan). Both Kyle and Ryan were cousins while Mark and Alvin were best friends. Mark invited her to join the Music Club where he was the organization president. Alvin taught her in subjects that she had difficult time to understand. Kyle often accompanied her to go to library after class and read fiction stories. Ryan was her classmate but she hated him so much because of his bad manners. As time had gone by, she didn't know that those four guys liked her at the same time secretly courted her. She will soon realize that she will fall in love with the guy she hated most.

We took ten months in shooting this drama. We started filming last week of September and wrapped up around third week of July. We had series of promotional events around Taiwan before the official airing date. After a year waiting for this drama to air, finally it aired around first Sunday of October, 10pm on FTV and scheduled its encore telecast every Saturday night on GTV. The title of our drama is"Royal Blossom Love Ala Carte!" We can't believe that our drama maintained at number 1 rank with an average rating of 5.7% for 26 weeks. The finale episode (27th episode) wowed us with highest rating of 7.18%. We all thanked the viewers and fans who watched and supported our drama from start to finish.

A year after our drama had successfully aired, fifteen countries bought its rights to air: South Korea, Japan, Mainland China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, and the Philippines. We went there personally to these countries to invite viewers, promote our drama, and thank the fans for their support. One of the most memorable would be the Philippines wherein we appeared in ABS-CBN shows as guests and we had fun bonding with our fans. Also, I had a chance to see my BFFs and cousins again. Cris had introduced to us their new friends: Alice, Kathryn, RosemarieDianne,JoannaMitchieFatimaReen MaeRainieMonica, and Jolin.

After the success of my first idol drama, Fahrenheit's producer called me and said that I'll be releasing my second album. I was so happy and very excited. I took seven months to finish it. "Fly Fly Rose" is the title of my second album. I had a new hosting show produced by MTV Taiwan called the all-new MTV Most Wanted which I am MTV's newest VJ. It was also aired on MTV Asia. Calvin was so happy that I am now part of MTV family.

Well, Taipei Arena is now waiting for me to perform there live. I decided that Fahrenheit will be my very special guest. The stage is set for another breathtaking but super hot and sexy performances.Fahrenheit sang three songs after I introduced them. After they sang "Shou Hu Xing / Guardian Star," they called me back on stage. Calvin surprisingly sang Brian McKnight's original "Back at One" and Charlie Wilson's hit "Without You." Aaron told the fans, "Everyone, Calvin will announce something to our dear Xiao Mei." Huh? To me? Chun said excitingly, "C'mon Calvin, say it! You're waiting for it for a long time, right?" Jiro agreed, "That's right! Go, go, go!"

Calvin revealed the big announcement, "You all know that Xiao Mei is my life. She makes me happy always. I had no other girl in my life except her because she's my greatest love. I waited for five years, and I think this is the right time. I hope she will give me another chance." He knelt in front of me, opened the red velvet box (the diamond ring that I saw right was the same ring that I saw before when he first proposed to me), and asked me for the second time, "I will ask you again. Ms. Rose Chiu, will you be my Mrs. Calvin Chen? Will you marry me?"