Chapter 29

At that night, Micah and Chun arrived at the airport almost three hours before Chun's departure.Micah suddenly saw Aileen and asked, "What are you doing here?" Aileen replied, "I will be going to Shanghai, China for a vacation." Chun saw Micah and Aileen chatting and greeted Aileen. He asked Aileen, "You're going to Shanghai? Awesome!" "Why did you you say it's awesome? It's not!" Aileen told Chun. He smilingly said, "Oh! Nothing." Both Chun and Aileen said farewell to Micah.Aileen asked Chun, "Are you going back to your home country?" He nodded. They both rode separately on two flights -- Brunei (for Chun) and Shanghai (for Aileen).

Aileen is an Human Resources Manager of The Coca-Cola Company. As she worked three consecutive years with no sick leaves, she decided to take a vacation leave for four weeks. She chose Shanghai, China because it's one of her favorite Asian destinations. She arrived at  Shanghai Pudong International Airport at seven o'clock in the morning. She observed a lot of busy streets and clean surroundings. At Hengshan Road, she saw Jiro Wang filming for his upcoming drama with Taiwanese actress Reen Yu.

She walked towards the filming site and greeted Jiro. He said, "Oh! Hi! How are you? Why are you here?" Aileen replied, "Hello. I'm very fine and glad to see you again. I'm here for a vacation." He asked her if she is willing to wait for him to finish his drama shooting just today. She agreed and he promised that they will tour together after work.

When Aileen was waiting for Jiro to finish, she suddenly saw Nicole carrying a lot of paoerworks at the same site. She approached her, "Nicole! What are you doing here?" Nicole answered, "I'm working here as Jiro's personal assistant." Aileen was surprised and asked again, "You're not studying anymore, aren't you?" "Actually, my mom decided to live with her so I have no choice but to transfer school," Nicole replied. Aileen asked for the third time, "How did you apply as Jiro's assistant?" "I informed Xiao Mei through phone call that I'll migrate to Shanghai and live with my mother. She informed me as well if I want to be Jiro's personal assistant since he will work in Shanghai for months because his previous assistant took a maternity leave for two months," Nicole responded. Aileencongratulated Nicole for her new job.

Jiro finished filming at 7pm. He asked AileenNicole, and Reen, "Are you hungry? I treat you a dinner." The girls were happy. They had fun chatting and called themselves AiReeNi (AileenReen, and Nicole). Jiro was happy for the girls got closer together. After dinner, they went shopping at Yunnan Lu Night Market and took a lot of pictures along Wusheng Road. On the following day, They had an agreement that Nicole will be temporarily be Reen's assistant for almost four weeks sinceReen's previous assistant want back to Taichung, Taiwan to take care of her father who was confined and in comatose status since a couple of days ago. On the other hand, Aileen will be temporarilyJiro's assistant.  Aileen's first week and the rest of the drama cast, production and staff went smoothly. They all wrapped up their week with a smile and the director of Jiro and Reen's drama informed the cast and production to return work after two days. Jiro went back to hotel while Reenstayed for a while to have a bonding time with Aileen and Nicole.

Reen invited Aileen and Nicole to have a bonding together. They went to Nanjing Road. Many people recognized Reen for the first glance and they wanted to took pictures with her. Aileen andNicole waited for almost an hour, and Reen noticed them. She's saying thank you to her fans for their support. She ran towards Aileen and Nicole, and said, "Let's rather go home. It's almost midnight already."

They returned to hotel and when they opened Jiro's room, he's not there. Even the hotel receptionists honestly said that he went out for a while. Aileen was worried, called him but there was no answer.