Chapter 3

Lights, camera, action! Cameras were rolling. Show LuoAlien Huang, and Calvin Chen started hosting and welcoming their audience and viewers. Again, I can’t understand what they’re saying because it’s in Mandarin. But I know the sequence because the writer of 100% Entertainment explained it to me what’s going to happen. Show and Alien introduced Calvin’s guests. The Fahrenheit fans were screaming. Fahrenheit performed their song “Xin Li Yu Shu” or “In Our Hearts We Know”. Then JiroChun, and Aaron revealed the things that the fans don’t know about Calvin.

VTR about birthday messages for Calvin played. Calvin cried because his parents greeted him.Show and Alien made spiel first. Show said, [talking in Mandarin] “Calvin, there is a person who wants to greet you a happy birthday.” One of the staff of the show whispered, “You’re next.” The music played and I suddenly sing a song for him.

FOR ALL OF MY LIFE

MYMP

Come and lay here beside me

I'll tell you how I feel

There's a secret inside me

I'm ready to reveal

To have you close, embrace your heart

With my love

Over and over

These are things that I promise

My promise to you

For all of my life

You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever

All of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

For all of my life.

Ooohhh...

O yeah...

Let me lay down beside you

There's something you should know

I pray that you decide to

Open your heart and let me show

Enchanted worlds of fairy tales

A wonderland of love

These are things that I promise

My promise to you

For all of my life

You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever

All of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

For all of my life.

All of my life

All of my heart

These are things that I promise

For all of my life

You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever

All of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

For all of my life

You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever

For all of my life you are the one

I'll give to you my greatest love

For all of my life.

I surprised Calvin and everyone in the studio that I have a singing voice. The audience applauded even the hosts, staff and FahrenheitCalvin hugged me and said thank you. Alien introduced me to the audience. Show asked me a question in English, “Do you want to have a recording contract under HIM Company because you have a beautiful voice?” “No. I don’t want to be a superstar like you,” I replied. He whispered at me and said, “A lot of speculations that I have a girlfriend and I always say that I’m still single. Do you want to tell them the truth about us?” I didn’t answer his question.  Calvin thanked his fans who supported him, the staff and hosts of 100% Entertainment, his Fahrenheit brothers, his family, and me. Then he announced something [in Mandarin], “Fans, friends, everyone. You heard a lot of speculations that I have a special girl in my heart and when the press people asked me about that, I always say that I’m single. Since it’s my birthday today, I want you to know the truth regarding my love life.” The audience was shocked and asked who is that girl.Calvin continued, “Unfortunately I’m already taken.”  Why was the audience starring at me? DidCalvin say anything about us?