Chapter 32

Jiro is looking for me? Why?” Aileen asked. “I have no idea. He will either send a phone message or call you. You must go with him. I have a feeling that he has something to tell you. Okay? Bye,” Reensaid then approached to her car. Aileen yelled loudly, “Reen! Take this two Pocky and two Coca-Cola beverages. This one is for you and the other one is for Nicole.” Reen ran towards Aileen and thanked her. Reen’s car had already left. Aileen can’t believe that Jiro is looking for her. She put out her phone inside her Hermes bag – was waiting for Jiro’s call or phone message.

After 30 minutes, Aileen’s phone started to ring. She looked at it and saw Jiro was already calling.

Jiro: Hello, Aileen!

Aileen: Hi, Jiro! Reen said that you are looking for me.

Jiro: Yes. That’s true. Where are you?

Aileen: I’m here along Fenghe Road.

Jiro: Oh. I’m here at the hotel. Can you go here at my room? I have something to tell you. I’ll wait for you here.

Aileen: Okay. I’m coming. Bye.

Jiro: See you. Bye.

Aileen hung up her phone. She rode a taxi cab with plate number AS 095 and arrived at Jiro’s hotel room number 707 twenty minutes after. She knocked at the door and said, "Jiro? It's me, Aileen. I'm already here. Jiro opened the door, then suddenly Aileen closed her eyes and told, "Please put your shirt on!" "Oh! Sorry. Wait a bit," Jiro closed the door and quickly put on his shirt. He opened her eyes and entered Jiro's room. "Sorry if my room is messy," Jiro said. Aileen asked immediately, "Want my help to fix and organize your things?" "Really? Oh. Okay. Thank you," Jiro replied. They both took an hour and a half to organize Jiro's things. Jiro said, "I'm hungry. Are you hungry too?" "Oh! I almost forgot! I had bought Pocky and Coca-Cola for the both of us," Aileen responded. "Why you didn't say that you had food beforehand?" asked JiroAileen had no answer. Jiro continued, "Oh well, anyway, can I ask you a favor?" Aileen nodded and asked, "What is it?" "Besides on the food that you bought, would you please buy Chicken McNuggets, large fries, and Coke float for me? Here's a thousand yuan bill. Order any food that you want at McDpnald's, okay?"

Aileen went to McDonald's nearby the hotel. She told the cashier her order, "One 6-piece Chicken McNuggets, one large fries, one Coke float, and one Big Mac medium meal – upsize medium fries and Coke to twister fries and monster Coke float. Take out." The cashier repeated Aileen's order and said the total purchase amount. Aileen paid then received the change and her bagged order from the cashier and left the area.

Aileen went back at the hotel. She arrived at the 7th floor by using elevator and saw Jiro waiting for her. He helped her in carrying their food and they returned to his room. They were eating and chatting a lot of things, from Jiro's family to Aileen's family, as well as their love life. Jiro is an only child, living with his mother. On the other hand, Aileen is the youngest among four sisters and her parents manage a small kitchenette serving different Filipino main dishes. When it comes to their own love life, Jiro had already two girlfriends while Aileen is a certified NBSB – No Boyfriend Since Birth.Jiro asked Aileen, "Why don't you still have a boyfriend until now?" "Well, I'm very busy on my work and I have no time for that," she replied. He raised a follow-up question, "Even courtships?" She nodded. 

Aileen just remembered something, "Jiro, I almost forgot. You have something to tell me, right?"Jiro suddenly remained silent and felt nervous to say the truth. She noticed and encouraged him, "C'mon. Say it. Don't be nervous. I'm going to listen on every word that comes out from your mouth." "Are you sure?" Jiro asked. Aileen replied, "Yes." He doesn't know where to start and what word he would say first. He still felt uneasy to tell her. She was waiting for him to speak.