我最大的愛 My Greatest Love

Chapters 1-14

MY GREATEST LOVE is a story about a girl named Xiao Mei (Ceres Cabel) that meets up with a famous guy named Calvin Chen (himself) from a Taiwanese boyband Fahrenheit that she's not familiar of. Though she's an ordinary Filipino girl who studied in Taiwan to finish her college degree, her life will be full of confusion because of this sunshine boy.

Chapters 15-21 [A Promise of Happiness: My Beautiful Soul]

Xiao Mei's BFF, Julienne (Julie Ann Pulmones) is an avid fan of Taiwanese boyband Fahrenheit. She likes Aaron so much. During class hours, she always dream that she and Aaron will look happily ever after like a fairytale. When Fahrenheit went in Manila to promote their latest album, she was one of the lucky fans who asked Aaron a question on Philippine entertainment talk show. Then she and Aaron helped each other in organizing engagement party and wedding reception of Calvin and Xiao Mei. After the wedding, Julienne decided to take her internship at Taiwan. Collaborating with Aaron in a project is Julienne's first step towards happiness. Will Aaron soon develop his feelings for Julienne after his rumored relationship between him and former Hey Girl member Gui Gui?

Chapters 22-28 [A Promise of Happiness: My First Romance]

Micah (Mika Shen) is one of the cousins of Xiao Mei. She works as a commercial model and host in Philippine media, both TV and radio. She met Fahrenheit member Wu Chun whose has an empty love life. They both helped each other in organizing engagement party and wedding reception of Calvin and Xiao Mei. While Aaron and Julienne had a promise of happiness each other, Micah wants to find her own happiness as well. When they are all having fun in a thanksgiving party that Aaron hosted, Chun announced something very important. As she comes back in Manila and continues her work, a new encounter which she will treasure for the rest of her life. She had an uneasy feeling that Chun will visit Manila. Bothering that Chun and his co-star in Hana Kimi Ella Chen had a special relationship, will Micah ready for a relationship if Chun is already in front of her, told the truth between him and Ella, and asked her for a date?

Chapters 29-35 [A Promise of Happiness: My Favorite Song]

After Aaron's and Chun's love story bloomed and found happiness with Julienne (Julie Ann Pulmones) and Micah (Mika Shen) respectively, it's Jiro's turn. He and Taiwanese actress Reen Yu were in Shanghai filming for their new drama. Suddenly, Coca-Cola Company Philippines HR Manager, Aileen (Aileene Saez) took a month vacation in Shanghai. She met Jiro and her friend Nicole (Janella Nicole Geronimo). Aileen, Reen, and Nicole went close to each other and were called 'AiReeNi'. Jiro's close friend Dianne (Dyana Young) had a heartbroken problem and she needs Jiro to comfort her.. Aileen felt jealous at the first place, Did she realize that she suddenly falls in love with Jiro? Will Jiro find his melodic happiness in his heart in Aileen's self appearance or someone else?

Chapters 36-40 [Perfect World]

Calvin Chen and Rose Chiu-Chen (Ceres Cabel) went back to Taiwan after their 10-week European vacation. As they got home, they received some good news: Jiro, Aaron, and Chun already found their happiness; Calvin to host a new show; and Xiao Mei to act in a new drama. In Xiao Mei's new drama, she will work with two Super Junior members Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook. But during drama filming, she will find out that Ryeowook was her long-lost childhood bestfriend. Would she remember the promise which they both agreed on when they were still little?