Chapter 14

"Xiao Mei, will you marry me?" Calvin asked me again for a second time. What a deja vu. Before he proposed me at an exclusive restaurant few years ago, now he's doing it again but here at my concert. I don't want him to get upset again. I think I'm ready to be his wife. I cried and nodded. Fans were screaming so wild. "Yes, I'll marry you," I smilingly answered. Calvin hugged me so tightly and whispered, "Finally, you're really mine." The audience was requesting us to kiss. We both looked at them, then JiroAaron, and ChunCalvin pushed himself towards mine, attempting for a passionate kiss. I quickly kissed Calvin's lips. JiroAaronChun, and everyone seemed very happy for me that finally I accepted his proposal. I ended my concert with the song "For All of My Life."

I informed my parents, cousins, and Nicole (one of my BFFs) and Calvin told his parents and siblings that we're already engaged. They were all happy and excited. When I called my parents, they told me that they wanted to meet Calvin in person. So JiroAaron, and Chun organized an engagement party for us. They asked me if I will get help from my BFFs and cousins. So I called Julienne to helpAaronAileen to help Jiro, and Micah to help Chun. They also told us that they also invited media from Taiwan and Philippines besides our immediate families and some celebrity and non-showbiz friends. Calvin and I thanked them for their effort in organizing a successful event like this.

We took a year preparing for the wedding. Jiro volunteered himself to organize the wedding ceremony with the help of AileenNicole, HeidiAngelClarizeRainieJoannaReen MaeDiane, andMonica, while Chun and Aaron tood initiative to get busy at the wedding reception. Chun assignedMicahGiselleTereAlice,  Mitchie, and Fatima, to help in flowers, food, and venue and Aaron assigned JulienneRuthCrisKathryn,  Rosemarie, and Jolin in program, guestlist, and souvenirs. Calvin and I were keeping on track what's happening with the preparation if they were following our wishes. We also chose the wedding rings and attire designs that we want to wear plus the names who will be in the entourage to be included in the wedding invitation. Also, we both wrote our own vows. We didn't practice because I had no idea where the wedding will be held. But I mentioned to Calvin before that my dream wedding would be in an open area (either beach or garden), and I want this solemn ceremony to be private as possible.

Two weeks before the wedding, JiroAaron and Chun were planning a boys night out for Calvin as well as JulienneAileenNicoleTere, Mitchie, and Micah a bridal shower for me. This will be the last time that we gonna experience a single life. The bridal shower was so fun with my BFFs, cousins and former female classmates. I never expected that the guy danced was my Filipino celebrity crush,Jake Cuenca. On the other hand, Chun told me that the boys night out for Calvin was also fun and in fact, the four girls who danced with Fahrenheit in Super Hot MV were also danced ther.

The day that Calvin and I had waiting for. My parents were there. Mom said, "Just call us if there are any concerns. We are here for the both of you." I nodded and said, "Mom, dad, thank you for taking care of me for all these years. I will miss you. Please take care yourselves because Calvin will now take care of me starting today." "Yes, we will," Dad said happily. We already arrived at the venue. They were all waiting for the bride of Sunshine boy. I walked at the aisle with my parents towards the altar. I looked at the groom and whispered, "You're so handsome." "You're also very beautiful,"Calvin also whispered. The ceremony proceeded saying each other "I do's" and exchanging rings and vows. The priest announced, "I present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Calvin Chen. You may now kiss the bride."We both looked at each other. Calvin pushed himself and his lips started to touch mine. Our lips finally were lip-locking so passionately. The guests were clapping their hands. Our parents, cousins, and friends were crying because of joy. After the ceremony, the reception followed. Jiro and Julienneboth gave us messages as they were best man and maid of honor respectively. Also, the wedding traditions were not forgotten such as slicing the cake and setting the doves free. Chun and Micahwere the hosts of the program. As a finale, Calvin and I danced sweetly. I can't believe that I am now the wife of Calvin Chen.

Two days after the wedding, Calvin and I went on a honeymoon. Aside from planning to have a"Calvin Jr.", we made this two-month European trip -- a right time for rest and experience life without paparazzis following us.

JiroAaron, and Chun were back to work. Will they also find their own happiness after they had witnessed Calvin's happiness?