Chapter 15

Another love story will begin. Julienne, an avid Fahrenheit fan, is one of my best friends. AfterCalvin and I had departed for our honeymoon, she went to Taiwan to work as an intern at HIM Records.

Her first project as an intern was Aaron's first English album. She was jumping for joy that she will be working with Aaron personally. Fahrenheit's producer left a voice call, "Ms. JulienneAaron wants to meet you and talk about your proposed project as an intern. I will send you a text message in just few minutes regarding the place and time of your meeting with him. Xie xie."

Julienne was so excited and nervous at the same time. She was practicing herself in front of the mirror to lessen her nervousness and shyness. Fahrenheit's producer sent her a text message saying, "Your meeting with Aaron Yan will be tomorrow at Starbucks near Taipei 101, 10pm. Please be there on time. Jia you!"

A day after, she prepared for her meeting with Aaron. "Hope he will recognize me," she sighed. She took a cab, wearing a nice yellow dress. She arrived on time and Aaron was waiting at the corner side of the coffee shop. She introduced herself, "Ni hao! I'm Julienne, an intern of HIM Records." "Oh yeah, I remember. You are one of Xiao Mei's best friends, right?" Aaron asked. Julienne nodded.Aaron said, "Nice to see you again. Have a seat." Julienne and Aaron started the meeting then he treated her a tall iced frapuccino. He was impressed with Julienne's capability. Without thinking, he said, "Congratulations, Julienne! I accept your project proposal and I was impressed. Thank you and I'm very excited to work with you." Julienne bowed her head and said, "Thank you." After the meeting, she felt relief having a conversation with Aaron. They both talked a lot of things under the sun. When Aaron noticed that Julienne looked so tired, he asked, "Can I bring you home? You looked so sleepy and tired." "WHAT?" Julienne got surprised with what Aaron had said. He cleared, "I mean you must rest at your house. Tell me where you live." Julienne answered, "I am living at Xiao Mei's apartment here at Taipei." "Oh, I see. I know where it is. I'll take you home," Aaron told her calmly. They both arrived at my apartment by using Aaron's car. Julienne thanked Aaron and said, "Good night and take care." Aaron smiled at her. A paparazzi was secretly hiding 10-15 meters away from Aaron's car and silently took a picture of Aaron taking Julienne home.