Chapter 4

The audience was shocked with what Calvin had announced, but I have no idea what he just said. I had a feeling that he already said the truth between us. Oh no! What should I do? I’m in trouble!

Show asked Calvin, “Really?” Calvin nodded and added, “Yeah. Sorry girls!” I went out the studio. The hosts asked for a commercial break. Calvin followed me and run out the studio. Outside the studio with no one watching us, I suddenly asked him, “What did you say during the show?” “I revealed the truth about us. I’m very sorry,” he answered. I slapped his face and said, “Why did you do that? Did you know that I will be in trouble that the fans will say negative things about me?” “No, but…” Calvin replied but discontinued because I gone away and cried.

Calvin sadly entered the studio again. ChunAaron, and Jiro went near to him. Aaron asked, “What happened?” “I explained to her what had happened during the show but she had gone away,”Calvin replied. Jiro had advised Calvin to give me a space.

One week had passed since  Fahrenheit had appearance in 100% Entertainment. That episode aired this past weekend. It’s Monday once again. Am I going to attend classes and be brave enough to seeCalvin after what had happened? What if I dropped all classes this semester and went back to the Philippines? It’s a very tough decision.

But I realized that the fans should know about Calvin. In fact, he has a freedom to tell the truth because he’s a public figure in Taiwan. I don’t want him to leave entertainment circle just because of me.

Ok. I will attend classes. I want to finish my four-year college education here because it’s really my dream to study in one of the most popular universities in Taiwan. I don’t want to throw this opportunity just because of Calvin’s issue. I must to apologize to him.

It’s already 9am. My first class is English. I entered our room, but unfortunately Calvin wasn’t there. I tried to call him in between classes but he didn’t answer the phone. Maybe Calvin needs more space. Or is there something bad happened to him? I felt worried. I suddenly miss him so much.

I called to his house and his mom answered. She said that Calvin hasn’t gone home yet. All she knew was he is with JiroAaron, and Chun doing promotional tours that’s why he is excused from classes. But she gave me a favor that to copy notes and let it photocopy. She also suggested that I will teach him as soon as he came back.

 Why did he not tell me about this? A lot of questions are now bugging out my mind. I asked God these questions: Am I the right girl for Calvin? Is he my prince charming that I’ve been looking for? Why did I fall in love with the person who is popular in Taiwan? If he’s not the right one, should I break up with him? Even God didn’t answer all these questions. Maybe I will find the answers soon.

It’s already Christmas vacation. I turned on my laptop and search the latest news in Asia. Then I found out that Fahrenheit just returned back to Taiwan this morning. Someone knocked on the door. I wonder if that’s Calvin. I opened the door and saw a person holding a big bouquet of roses with these words: I’M VERY SORRY. Who is this person? Is this Calvin? Or the other Fahrenheit guys? Will I accept Calvin’s apology?